Bighead Turtle: Wanted (Please read whole post) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-21-2022, 07:41 PM   #1
Chadmann1
Bighead Turtle: Wanted (Please read whole post)

Greetings. About a a decade ago I sold my four Platysternon megacephalum to a person in San Francisco. I regret that choice and am posting a longshot ad hoping I might luck out and find one or more of the people who bought them from that seller and would would now be willing to part with them. They were fairly large when I sold them as I had owned them for about about a decade myself. They were legal imports at the time that I purchased them. In any case, if you have a Platy you bought circa 2012 from a guy from San Francisco I would be interested in buying back my former turtle(s). Of course, I will have some added questions to verify the likelihood that these were my turtles. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2022, 12:30 AM   #2
Potawatomi13
Best of fortune in this.

Old 03-23-2022, 06:36 PM   #3
Chadmann1
Thank you. I know it is a long shot, but what the heck, right.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!