Proven group of gidgee skinks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 12-04-2018, 03:04 PM   #1
wohlerswi
Proven group of gidgee skinks

I recently married and had our 3 child and with Christmas coming up I've decided to part with my group of gidgees.

I imported these guys from Germany in 2014 as babies. They're all unrelated and have been raised as a family group since I received them. It's a 2.1 group so this season they'll be 5 years old. They bred and produced 2 babies last year. I gave them 2018 off but they're currently cooling for 2019. Final price drop $1600 shipped obo

PM me but call or text would be faster and easier 828-577-3359
Thanks Will
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2018, 03:40 AM   #2
wohlerswi
I haven't been active in the market in the past couple years and after looking I believe my asking price is a little high so with that being said I'm lowering the price to $1600 plus shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2018, 06:29 PM   #3
wohlerswi
Final price drop would like some extra Christmas money
$1600 shipped
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-17-2018, 01:25 AM   #4
JimM
Really something that you been able to keep two males together !

Old 12-20-2018, 04:49 PM   #5
wohlerswi
Yea they grew up together as a family and get along wonderfully. I've never seen the slightest aggression even peak breeding season. I figured this little group will be a great start to an unrelated colony because if you raise the babies when they produce and breed to the extra male you can keep 2 unrelated groups and eventually split them up when you have enough for another colony.

I can't believe no one has jumped on this opportunity floor a proven group currently cooling. Lots of tire kickers but nobody has the money.

In the Christmas spirit I'm gonna drop them down to $1200 shipped. That's less then the price of unsexed unproven hatchlings.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2019, 09:18 PM   #6
terrorking0719
Are these still available

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!