Wanted Harlan Teklad Shredded Aspen Bedding - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-27-2019, 08:07 PM   #1
JimM
Harlan Teklad Shredded Aspen Bedding

Anyone know of supplier of this great bedding in the North East ( Pa, NJ, MD ) ?

The company Envigo gave me two names in Pa but neither answered inquiries about purchasing.

Thanks for any help .
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2019, 08:23 PM   #2
bcr229
DBD Pet out of Mountainside, NJ may have it. I think they vend the expos in Baltimore, Hamburg, etc.

Old 06-27-2019, 11:57 PM   #3
dustinf860
Try

rodentrick717@yahoo.com

He vends Hamburg and usually has some .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-28-2019, 06:38 AM   #4
JimM
Thanks to both of you for the info. I used to pick this up at the shows but stopped doing shows a long time ago. I thought it wouldn't be such a big deal to find a supplier but it has been and I havent found anything that compares to the shredded aspen for snakes that like to burrow.

I thought it was funny when I contacted the Envigo company about finding a source that the reminded me that I must to ba a 'professional' to be using this stuff, LOL. I wanted aspen shavings , not mambas ...
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2019, 07:09 AM   #5
DLenaRuth999s
I’m jumping in here because I need/want this same brand and I’m in the Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse NY area. I’m looking to stock up.

Old 06-28-2019, 08:05 PM   #6
Intensity42
Rick Pifer of RKZ Rodents in PA offers the Harlan shredded aspen. He also has the Harlan chips and also cypress mulch.

Old 06-28-2019, 08:31 PM   #7
DLenaRuth999s
I’ve also tracked it down to Fuzzy Acres Rodents in Hilton NY, near Rochester. He said they were out, but he’s expecting a load in end of next week. I’m making the trip for a “stock up” order, if anyone near the Buffalo area wants me to transport their order. You can contact me about space in my pick up truck and pay Fuzzy Acres directly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!