For Sale 2022 Baby Male Ford's Boas (Chilabothrus fordii) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-26-2021, 01:44 AM   #1
steve woodward
2022 Baby Male Ford's Boas (Chilabothrus fordii)

I have 6 2022 c.b. Fords boas. The male feeds on pinky mice the 5 females are feeding on pink mice for $200.00 each. I also have 2022 female heavy babies that are feeding on anoles. Ford's Boas are from the island of Hispanola, both Haiti and Dominican Republic. Found in dry areas with rocks, cabbage palms, and grass. They live much like Rosy Boas in our Southwest. I take 3 forms of payment: PayPal, Postal Money Order, Western Union. Contact Steve at Caribbeanboa@yahoo.com or text 480-519-9567 for more info. Have you tried a Ford's Boa lately?

*BABIES ONLY, ADULTS NOT FOR SALE*
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-19-2023, 07:16 PM   #2
Mickeyfrank
U still have some of these ?

Old 12-20-2023, 01:31 PM   #3
steve woodward
Yes, I had 29 and the only male eats without having to doctor up the pinky. The pinky feeders sell faster them the anole feeding babies and what I have left were the slower to feed on pinky mice.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2023, 08:50 PM   #4
Mickeyfrank
How many u have left? But these are eating pinkies?
Also i see u breed alot of different interesting boas. Do u breed cubans?

Old 12-21-2023, 06:53 PM   #5
steve woodward
Yes the female Fords boa that I have left can take pink mice but still like anoles way better. They are not consistent pinky feeders. The male is way better at feeding. And yes my Cuban female is ready to drop any day but they have small litter sizes with 25 inch babies.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arboreal, boas, pythons, reptiles, snakes