Wanted PURPLE RETICULATED PYTHON - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
pythonguy21
PURPLE RETICULATED PYTHON

i want a purple reticulated python prefer a female, please pm and have pics serious people only.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
jkmimages
See my add below. I'll make you a steal on him.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
rodneynboalich
i have purples hatching out in a months. if you would like to see pics of the parents let me know. also if you would like to see pic of the babies from last year or would like to talk to some people that bought 09 purples from me i can give you the names of some.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
pythonguy21
yeah if you wanna send pics of parents of babies and parents that would be fantastic im really looking for a female and whats your price range.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
thereticranch
PM sent

Old 04-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
rodneynboalich
here are some pics of the parents and their babies from last year the first pic is of the babies right out of the egg and the next pic is of one after 6 or 7 sheds i will be asking $400 for them right out of the egg with no guarantee except for the sex and after i get them eating they will be around $550. these are some of the darkest purples out there

Old 04-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
pythonguy21
omg they are gorgeous i def want a female.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
rodneynboalich
ok i will let you know as soon as they hatch. it will right around a month. send me your info so i can let you know right away. i have around ten people on a waiting list for them and i will contact everyone on the list before i post them on line

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!