For Sale Afs ( african Soft furs) Frozen - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
chelbrans
Afs ( african Soft furs) Frozen

We have several bags of freshly frozen Large and Jumbo AFS for sale. They are $3.50 each ( average bag $70) plus shipping. I will ship for free IF you buy over $300.00 worth which will include ALL packaging , Dry Ice and ect.

ALL and FREE Shipping can be or will be done by Usps flat rate which is 2 to 3 day...average 2 days....or UPS ground which ever appears to be fastest according to your zipcode which is normally 2 days. Most shipping can be done these ways for about $30 to $40 averaging $35 to most zipcodes.

Over night and 1 day is available but is extremly exspensive at your cost.

ALL shippings will include a tracking number. Insurance is available upon request for extra fee according to the shipping company.

There is no guarentee on the frozen rodents conditions upon arrivial except they were 100% packed solidly frozen and I did everything possible to ensure a good delivery. Check my BOI for references. I am proud to be dependable.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!