1.1. SUPER NICE EASTERN BOX TURTLE PAIR!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 10:49 PM   #1
palmbayexotics
1.1. SUPER NICE EASTERN BOX TURTLE PAIR!!!

WE HAVE A 1.1 PAIR OF EASTERN BOX TURTLES FOR SALE!!!
THE MALE IS SUPER ORANGE AND THE FEMALE HAS A VERY LIGHT SHELL WITH ORANGE IN HER FACE!!! THEY ARE 100% HEALTHY AND ARE EATING CRICKETS,EARTHWORMS, AND VARIOUS FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!! WE ARE ASKING $300.00 PLUS SHIPPING ON THIS GORGEOUS PAIR!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE...AND FOR SHIPPING QUOTES AT chuckandchristian17@gmail.com!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2017, 06:00 PM   #2
dhct301
Do you have a permit for these wc easterns

Old 09-20-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
dhct301
U are a terrible company there wc

Old 09-20-2017, 06:46 PM   #4
Croghans Reptiles
How do you know they are wc?

Old 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM   #5
NDGeckos
Yeah, i’m curious? How do you know there wc??

Old 09-20-2017, 11:52 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
David, for your own sake, stop doing this.

Old 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM   #7
Toad
I'm just curious is it illegal to sell a Eastern Box Turtles? thank I see a lot on fauna.

Old 09-21-2017, 11:05 AM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
I'm just curious is it illegal to sell a Eastern Box Turtles? thank I see a lot on fauna.
The answer is conditional. Where at, of what origins, how many, how often, and if there is a paperwork requirement. It is not illegal in all cases.

That said, those sorts of things are usually best left to discussion sections so as not to clot up a seller's ad (to be polite to the seller). Thanks.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:31 AM   #9
TheDJV
Nothing worse than hall monitors in for sale ads.

We should have a policy here that if you are not interested in an item, and aren't doing anything to further a members sale, that user gets banned from the For Sale section for a short time, with each violation adding to the ban time. 5x and you are perma banned.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:16 PM   #10
John Apple
if William Anthony Smith would have checked the local and state laws involving EBT's in South Carolina he would have not even posted....that is "if"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread