Please help! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 04-09-2022, 03:34 PM   #1
ccaalllluum
Question Please help!

I want to get a western hog nose snake as my first snake, my dad is iffy on the snake. I have laid out reasons why snakes are good, is there any other ways to convince him? Thank you in advance!

Old 04-09-2022, 05:08 PM   #2
WebSlave
Find out first why your dad is "iffy" about it so you know what issues you need to address. If you don't address those specific issues, you will be wasting your time with your defense.

Old 04-10-2022, 12:43 PM   #3
ccaalllluum
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Find out first why your dad is "iffy" about it so you know what issues you need to address. If you don't address those specific issues, you will be wasting your time with your defense.
Thank you, he is iffy because he just isn’t a reptile person. Is there any general educational reasons please?

Old 04-10-2022, 01:24 PM   #4
WebSlave
Sometimes the most truthful and down to earth response can be the best reason. And that probably is that you really want one and it would really make you happy to have it.

Truth be known, there is not any solid winning argument, other than just plain old simple companionship, for anyone to have any sort of pet.

Obviously you are on the young side, so you just need to be certain that you have enough responsibility to FULLY care for your new pet. That might really be your dad's main concern.

Old 04-10-2022, 01:26 PM   #5
ccaalllluum
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Old 04-10-2022, 01:52 PM   #6
bcr229
How old are you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
help wanted, snake, western hognose