For Sale Proven Viper Gecko Pairs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-25-2022, 12:21 AM   #1
IrisRYoon
Proven Viper Gecko Pairs

We have three available pairs of viper geckos. A fun and easy-to-breed species of dwarf gecko.

CBB by us in late 2020, they all had successful breeding seasons this year and are ready to go for the upcoming season. We are shifting focus and letting someone else have the opportunity to get these holdback pairs.

$350/pair + shipping, no trades.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2022, 02:15 AM   #2
Sulcata777
Sent a PM

Old 03-29-2022, 02:55 AM   #3
Sulcata777
Sent pm on 3-22

Old 04-05-2022, 08:02 PM   #4
Sulcata777
Still available or no? No response yet.

Old 04-05-2022, 11:06 PM   #5
Socratic Monologue
John, this user was called out in June of 2021 as sketchy in a thread that is no longer here. At the time, they were allegedly engaging in the same sort of ghosting, and there was a claim made that they had recently ripped someone off on MM and then deleted their store there. No public rebuttal of any of those claims was made at that time. Their current store there dates to just after that episode here.

They listed these pairs on MM on 2/25/22 and marked them as sold on 2/26.

Hope this helps you and other potential buyers.

Old 04-07-2022, 10:56 PM   #6
IrisRYoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
John, this user was called out in June of 2021 as sketchy in a thread that is no longer here. At the time, they were allegedly engaging in the same sort of ghosting, and there was a claim made that they had recently ripped someone off on MM and then deleted their store there. No public rebuttal of any of those claims was made at that time. Their current store there dates to just after that episode here.

They listed these pairs on MM on 2/25/22 and marked them as sold on 2/26.

Hope this helps you and other potential buyers.
Hi John,

I think you have confused me with another poster: I've never seen any of the comments you mention on any of my posts, past or present. I would love to see evidence of these accusations so that I can put you in contact with the buyer of the animal who can vouch for a successful transaction. (I keep records of all sales both for my own analysis and in case I need to reach out to the buyers for any reason.)

The truth of the matter is that all pairs were sold and made their way to their new owners. I haven't checked fauna in a bit due to short-term time crunch, which is why this post has remained up and PMs gone unanswered. Most of my sales are via MM or people reaching out to me directly, so I prioritized those sites over fauna. I admit that this was a professional oversight on my part, but I'm not sure what part of that warrants these accusations against my business and character. I can provide dozens of references from happy customers from the past year alone. It may be assumptive of me, but I think my record speaks for itself.

Normally I would delete this post, but I think I will leave it up for a while in case another seller encounters the same issue on this site. As I said, I would love to see proof of these allegations and/or provide customer references, including those of these guys' new owners. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2022, 08:18 AM   #7
Socratic Monologue
Hi Iris,

I've sent you a PM with clarification.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!