I could use a little input too. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Bob O'Brien
I could use a little input too.

Brians post has made me decide to ask you guys/girls something I am having a hard time making a decision on. I have a high white Pied female that will be ready to go this season and since the day I got her (and even before I had her) my plans were to put my Lav to her, but lately I have been thinking of using my Orange Dream. Im thinking that the orange in the Pied and the OD brought together might require sunglasses to look at them. It would also be a quicker project if I got a male OD het pied on the first attempt. On the other hand we all know what Dreamsicles look like and in my opinion one of the nicest combos out there, so if I go for the Pied OD it would be putting me another year away from starting a very long project.

Well thanks for looking and any input is appreciated.

Old 09-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
On the other hand we all know what Dreamsicles look like
Not all of us. I can't speak for anybody else, but I have no idea what a dreamsicle looks like. (I might go look after I post this)

Now, to the heart of your quandry. To my uneducated eye, the solution is simple...you need another pied female

Old 09-02-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
Chico Reptiles
This probably doesn't help much, but the only way to be cutting edge is to go for the unknown. On the other hand, Dreamsicles are pretty sweet!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
Bob O'Brien
Quote:
Not all of us. I can't speak for anybody else, but I have no idea what a dreamsicle looks like. (I might go look after I post this)

Now, to the heart of your quandry. To my uneducated eye, the solution is simple...you need another pied female
LOL. I know Harald, that is the easiest solution but a costly one.

Quote:
This probably doesn't help much, but the only way to be cutting edge is to go for the unknown. On the other hand, Dreamsicles are pretty sweet!!!
That is a big part of why Im considering using the OD Jason, being the first to produce a OD Pied would be nice.

Old 09-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #5
gsrept
I think the dreamsickle is the way to go. you can always do OD het pied next season get going on the double hets.

Old 09-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
morph evolution
hehehehohohohahaha....now i dont feel soooo bad about making my mind!!!lololol,j/k bob..well if it was up to me "deamsicles" would be in the future most def.but thats just my opinion..hahahaha

Old 09-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #7
Bob O'Brien
Thanks guys, I still like Haralds solution best!

Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
morph evolution
yeah true true

Old 09-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #9
Papa Wyrm
you know everyone and there dog is racing to plop out a dreamsicle. I say go for the OD Pied. I haven't heard about many people exhausting the combo's on the OD and i personally would love to see it. Oh and lemme know if you wind up doin it, i'll pay a mint for a het female lol!!!

Old 09-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #10
jeffwyatt81
I say OD pied, I think that would be a smokin' combo! On the other hand I too like haralds option C the best!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!