3 corns in Need of new home.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
animalhouse27
3 corns in Need of new home..

I have 3 Corn Snakes I need to sell. I Just found out one of my dogs has cancer..and I need money to pay for vet Bills. I am selling everything I can to come up with the money.

1 is a Female Reverse Oketee She is 2008 And roughly 193g. She is probably bigger now. As that was at the begining of the month when I weighed her. I just weighed her yesterday.. she is 225g!

1 is a Male Anery Motley Hurricane. He is a 2008 and about 196g Weighed same time as female.. so May be bigger. Weighed him yesterday.. he is 235g!

And last is a Late 09 or early 2010 Male Lavendar Het Bloodred, Anery, and amel. he is gorgeous..and about 11-12 grams when I weighed him last. He is very light in color. Weighed yesterday he is 12g

All are SUPER Tame! Never have bitten.. never bred while with me.. And eat every 7-10 days F/T Mice.

I also have Tanks and supplies for all them that I would like to go with them as well.. As I wont be getting snakes again.

Prices are all Negotiable.

The RO is in a 20g Long tank, with 2 hideys.. that really need to be upgraded now. and I am just using a tuperware container for water.. and 2 Bendable Vine things for her to climb on and a UTH. If you get her and her tank and supplies 115$ For just her I am looking for 75$ With her you will get some Frozen feeders as well that i have left *Negotiable*

The Anery is in a nice 30g Breeder tank on a Wooden stand with a door in the front. nice Set up. He is my Fav of the trio! He has a Wooden log hidey thing..and a Matching HUGE Water bowl and hidey.. Stone looking that is less then a cpl months old. And a cpl Suction cup Plastic Plants. And a UTH.
$165 for all..also with some of the feeders I have left.. or 100$ just for him. *Also Nego*

And last, the Lavendar... He is in a 10g Tank..with UTH.. 2 Hideys and a water bowl.. and 2 Suction Cup Plastic Plant things he likes to climb on.And a Ton of Frozen Pinkies/Fuzzies for him for a long while
$50 for just him and 75$ For all of it.

If you take all three and there tanks and supplies.. I will throw in the HUGE Bag of bedding I have.. 2 Critter keepers I been feeding them in..
And anything else I have that they would need or whatever.

I Bought a Dimmer switch to put on there tanks last week .. I will also throw in. It is one u just plug the UTH into and u can dim it how ever u want. No Cutting of wires or anything. That will also be thrown in for free if you take all of them.

All are Super Tame.. The Anery and RO LOVE LOVE LOVE being handled! They have never missed a meal.. Other then One time the anery was in Blue and didn't eat. All have had perfect Sheds! RO just shed as of the weekend. Anery is Due for one soon! So is the Lav. (Lavendar Shed 6/6/10)

They are my babies, I just want what is best for them. And with my dog being sick.. I have been spending all my free time with him. So they aren't being handled like they are used to.

I will post pics of them that I took a cpl months ago.. they have grown since. I can get updated weights and pics if needed. And pics of the setups.

Just let me know.

Anery

Full White tummy

RO

And the Lav

Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
jfoster38122
I'm so sorry to hear your dog has cancer. I have been through that twice now. My thoughts are with you.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
animalhouse27
thanks very much! It is all new to me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #4
3552thomas3552
I wished I lived closer that lavender is beautiful

Old 06-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
animalhouse27
Yes he is! he is stunning. Like I said if you know someone in the area that wouldn't mind shipping him .. we can work something out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
animalhouse27
Bump to the Top!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
animalhouse27
Bump up again. No interest?!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
animalhouse27
Ok, I will figure out how to ship.. if anyone is interested..and willing to help me along on the process.. I really need to find these guys homes.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #9
kgmax1228
Talking Shipping of Snakes

You can read all about it on shipyourreptiles.com

Old 06-08-2010, 05:00 PM   #10
animalhouse27
I will look it over.. once i know someone wants them
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!