Large Closed Chamber - Upstate NY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-27-2021, 11:47 AM   #1
gelegans
Large Closed Chamber - Upstate NY

This is a large closed chamber I made a number of for my colony of tortoises. They work great. I am consolidating things into a room and I no longer need this enclosure . This would work for tortoises, lizards, snakes, etc...

It is 8' long, 4' deep and the enclosure is 3' tall. That sits on top of the rolling frame you see in the pictures. overall , the entire assembly is 8' long, 4' deep and 6' high.

Inside it has all of the electrical components, heating and lighting needed.

Lighting - 2 Agrobrite fixtures are mounted inside. Each holds 4 @ 4' T5 HO tubes.

I also have accommodations for 2 CHE's and 2 Basking lamps depending on how you are using it.

Lighting is on an industrial timer and the heat is controlled with a HerpStat controller.

I designed it to be able to handle about 10" of substrate so smaller species can nest in it easily - and do. You can also sink nesting tubs in the floor if you wish. I have done both.

I am asking $750 for it as I have well more than that into it. It must be picked up in the 12033 area code with a small trailer. Shipping this would not be practical.

PM me here if interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!