Late '06 amel and double het normals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 11:23 AM   #1
crimsonexotics
Late '06 amel and double het normals

OK these are unsexed, I will try to sex them if you want but I will not promise anything. We have:
one amel 100% het for anery and possible het for creamsickle
and four normals double het for anery and amel, and poss het for creamsickle
The normals are numbered in their pics so please refere to them as there number. All snakes are eatting prekilled pinkies and have done so three times. If you want pics of them eatting please ask I will take them at the end of the week when they eat again. Pics of the parents availible at request, and all babies will come with a photo id stating their genetics. Each snake is $50 shipped unless you pick up then they are $35 each. Thank you for looking and if you have any more questions please ask! -Kevin&Brandi-
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #2
crimsonexotics
Last one
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2006, 08:24 PM   #3
crimsonexotics
All are still available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2006, 07:51 PM   #4
crimsonexotics
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2006, 02:10 AM   #5
jaxom1957
Practically giving them away!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonexotics
Each snake is $50 shipped
$50 SHIPPED? I live in California, and the shipping from the East Coast runs about $45. Unless I'm misreading your ad, these are a steal! I'm surprised they didn't all go the first day.
Hey, people! WAKE UP!

Old 10-08-2006, 02:48 AM   #6
bigdogg
a lot of people can just go to a pet store or a show around them and get them cheaper. Cornsnakes are hard to sell unless they are in bulk lots cause they are so cheap or at least some are cheap.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:59 AM   #7
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg
a lot of people can just go to a pet store or a show around them and get them cheaper. Cornsnakes are hard to sell unless they are in bulk lots cause they are so cheap or at least some are cheap.
They all look like they're off to a good start, which is more than you can say for many coming from pet stores. Maybe set a price for all of them?

And I'll keep asking questions until the thread gets noticed and people buy these babies!

Old 10-08-2006, 05:47 PM   #8
crimsonexotics
Thanks!!!

We could do all 5 of them for $200 shipped or $185 pickup. They are all eatting and I will post pics of them eatting monday or tuesday. Thanks again jaxom1957 for your interest and help. -Kevin&Brandi-
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #9
crimsonexotics
Sorry or best offer
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2006, 05:42 PM   #10
crimsonexotics
They all ate again today

For individual pics please ask.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread