Late '06 amel and double het normals - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #11
jaxom1957
The #2 male (green water bowl) is starting to look like a nice Miami.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:33 AM   #12
crimsonexotics
I am not sure what the parent's genetics are, I do know that the male is het for amel and anery but the guy we bought them off of said he got a large variety of morphs each clutch. I hope to prove this next season since this is the female's second clutch of the year, it was only 12 eggs with 9 fertile. We kept back the 2 anerys and two "amels" (I still don't think they are amels because they do not look like the one I have posted.) So that leaves the remaining 5 which we will lower the group price on to $175 plus shipping. Again they will come with a picture ID to garuntee the genetics I know, and If I prove new ones I will send you a new ID with the new genetics. I think $50 shipped is one of the best deals on the net seeing as alot of people want 20-50 plus shipping. I can also meet anyone in the TRI state area (NJ,PA,DE,MD) Thank you -Kevin&Brandi-
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #13
crimsonexotics
Come on guys the price won't get any better than this! Hell any lower and they would be free. shoot me an offer just remember if you drop below $50 you pay the shipping. We might accept trades as well so make an offer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2006, 07:58 PM   #14
Tsutton5
best price

Whats your best price for the group, I am in Turnersville.... What are you looking to trade? Thanks Tom

Old 10-16-2006, 10:07 AM   #15
crimsonexotics
OK we are down to 4 normals and we have finally figured out their genetics.
These babies are triple het for anery,amel,and motley. They are all eatting every week on now frozen thawed pinks and growing fast! so now a new price: $100 shipped for the last 4 thats $20 each plus the shipping or they they are still $50 each shipped.

The one with the green bowl is gone.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2006, 11:31 AM   #16
crimsonexotics
OK these have to go make me an offer we'll work something out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #17
crimsonexotics
They are still here come on make a offer
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-19-2006, 10:57 PM   #19
jaxom1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
This guy is a scammer folks....
Your "evidence" is a bit flimsy for such a definite statement.

The guy posted individual pictures of each snake for sale, on a scale to verify each snake's weight. Later, he posted individual pictures of each snake eating. He offered local pickup, which means anyone in the area could check out what he has to offer.

Has ANYONE attempted to buy the snakes from him, shipped or picked up? Has he refused to give his address to anyone who wanted to buy them locally? Is there any proof that this guy is anything but what he claims to be?

SHRAP, you are tarring with a wide brush, and I'd require a lot more proof than what you've offered before I damaged another user's reputation the way you are trying to do here.

I don't know Kevin. I've never tried to visit Kevin or purchase from Kevin, as I live on the west coast and try to buy locally when possible. I do know that he has answered any questions I had for him, has provided details about the snakes he has for sale when requested, and has done nothing that I am aware of to deserve the insult you've posted.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:05 PM   #20
shrap
Did you read that thread I linked to?

Did you see where he posed as two different people and Jay Owens proved they were one and the same? Thin? You got the right to your opinion, but I think most people are going to agree this guy flat out tried to scam people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread