New Pennsylvania Super Shows! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #61
elkmillbillyreptiles
I can't wait either. If you need feeders go to Klines Feeders. Tell him I sent you. I know the shows going to b great.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #62
dragonlvr64
Three more days!! You guys ready??

Old 01-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #63
mikeyt
2 days to go and it looks like some more good vendors have jumped on board and have been added to the vendor list. I cant wait, I am ready to buy. I was hoping to see more of the guys I see at Hamburg, Carlisle, Manassas, and Havre DeGrace set up and support this show.

There are way to many crappy little shows out there. This would make a nice super show location under one roof with benefits for everyone. As a buyer, I am psyched. Hope everyone else is as well, and can see what oppurtunities this can bring.

Old 01-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #64
TripleMoonsExotic
I too hope vendors step up and support the show. We'll be attending.

Everyone complains about the field house but never wanted to do anything about it! Now there's a perfect opportunity to have a great show circuit! Hamburg vendors need to step up!

Old 01-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #65
Goombas Reptiles
I think its gonna take a few times for everyone to get a feel for the new venues. Some people might just stick their heads in to see what its all about. But I'm sure these new shows will take off. I'm curious to see what having a local show every month now is going to do. Either way, I am a permanent fixture at every show lol.

Old 01-15-2010, 08:56 AM   #66
AncientDNA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
Three more days!! You guys ready??
Oh yeah, I'm excited!

Old 01-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #67
Goombas Reptiles
Well, as expected, it was pretty dead there today but there really is a ton of potential. I picked up a few nice additions to my collection but I wish there was more to choose from. I say give it time.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #68
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goombas Reptiles View Post
Well, as expected, it was pretty dead there today but there really is a ton of potential. I picked up a few nice additions to my collection but I wish there was more to choose from. I say give it time.
Dead? Did we go to the same show?

The crowd I saw at this show (12-3pm) surpassed any I have seen at Havre De Grace, Manassas, Litiz and Carlisle! Speaking with vendors, most did very, very well for themselves.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:05 PM   #69
dragonlvr64
Quote:
I think for the first show in a new location, it went great! I heard a number tossed around of about 1500 people through the door.
I saw a lot of people walking around with reptiles they had purchased, everyone seemed very happy and the vendors all seemed happy.
I think the next show will be bigger once news gets out how great it was! The vendors talking about it, the customers talking about it, will bring in a lot of people.
Plus next show in March will be a three day show! How great is that??!!

Old 01-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #70
TheVipersHouse
Quote:

DEAD??????????????????
that show was far from dead ..

you prolly walked in at the end of the show , cause in no way shape or form was that show dead ..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!