New Immigration Service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 02-21-2003, 06:06 PM   #1
jenn_jeffery
New Immigration Service

"You read about all these terrorists - - most of them came here legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10-15 years. Now, go compare that to Blockbuster: you're two days late with a video and those people are all over you. Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration."

Old 02-21-2003, 06:12 PM   #2
WebSlave
I heard that the terrorists believe that if they are shot with bullets dipped in pig fat, that will keep them from being able to go on to the Promised Land.

Sounds like a business opportunity to me! Anti-Terrorist Ammunition.

Old 02-22-2003, 08:59 AM   #3
Neil Gubitz
Did you hear about the married terrorist who locked his keys in his car???.... It took him THREE HOURS to get his wife out!!....

How bout the Afghani Bank Robber??.... He shot the safe and blew the guard!!....

How bout the Afghani terrorist, who was told to go blow up a car, but, he kept burning his lips on the exhaust pipe!....

And my FAVORITE.... even though I've told it before....

Did you hear they just put a $25 million dollar bounty on Bin Laden??.... This is the first time n history that any man has had a bounty on his head.... who actually WEARS Bounty on his head!!....

....Neil

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!