Bad Guy Keven Vogenberger Misrepresenting Imports. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2018, 10:42 PM   #61
Keven2
First of all captive bred skinks can sell for whatever I want to sell them for I had an imported female I put in with a male that I bought from a guy down the street from my house. They produced these blue tongues. That makes them captive born! Or captive bred they are not wild caught!

Old 08-27-2018, 11:37 PM   #62
Keven2
The reason ed Clark knows they are not captive bred is because I posted an add and two days later I changed the add because they were captive born but from an imported female. Once I realized my mistake I fixed the ad. If you look at my current ad it says they are from an imported female. Ed knows I fixed the ad but just wants to stir the pot. I'm attaching the ad that is posted now and has been posted for some time. I was not misrepresenting the animals! I made a mistake and corrected it. There is nothing wrong with animals that are captive born from an imported female. I thought the old ad would be deleted. I didn't know it was even in existence any longer! I attached the current ad and it says in there from an imported mom! I do see where I didn't change the captive bred but it does say captive born from an imported female!
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2018, 11:46 PM   #63
Keven2
I have 2 sets of blue tongues for sale some are true captive born and some are captive hatched the ones in the picture I fixed the add when I realized I had it wrong and now I have fixed the captive bred part of my captive born ad. Here is a copy of the add that I just fixed the captive bred part and out captive bred. The add was messed up for only 2 or 3 days before I noticed that I wrote about my captive bred blue tongues on my captive born picture. Everyone I have sold the people know if they are captive bred or captive born.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2018, 11:51 PM   #64
Keven2
My tegus are 100 percent captive bred!

Old 08-27-2018, 11:55 PM   #65
elena
You say you have two sets of skinks, one captive born and one captive bred in your home.

You have two ads with different pictures, both say captive born, different prices.

Please explain. Are you selling two different sets of skinks? Are they captive born or captive bred? Is there a price difference?

Old 08-28-2018, 12:01 AM   #66
Keven2
I have only one set of skinks listed I realized I made a mistake fixed the ad lowered the price and thought the ad was fixed and done. I do have captive bred blue tongues but I have not had them long enough to sell! The ad ran for 2 to 3 days before I realized I made a mistake and fixed it. The ad with a higher price I thought was no longer running. I thought the ad that says from an imported mom was running. Ed saw both ads and knew I had messed up and is trying to make it look like I am intentionally misleading people. He could have posted the new ad with it saying from an imported mom.

Old 08-28-2018, 12:03 AM   #67
Keven2
Somehow people can pull up deleted ads. Cause the one that does not say from an imported mom was changed like over a week ago

Old 08-28-2018, 12:24 AM   #68
nlmiller1
Keven Vogenberger

Keven once propositioned my wife at a Repticon Expo.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:22 AM   #69
Keven2
What the he'll are you talking about? I would never disrespect my girl and my son and do something like that! That shit isn't even funny!

Old 08-28-2018, 08:33 AM   #70
Keven2
So during this thread I've been called names put down even have some guy say I was wanting to cheat on my girlfriend. Well nothing anyone says or does is gonna stop me from doing what I love! I am human I make mistakes but there is not a deceptive bone in my body! I'm very up front on every sale. I back what I sell if there's a problem I do whatever is necessary to fix It! I buy from several different places and yes I go and physically hand pick my stuff out! I'm very passionate about reptiles and will not let anything deter me from doing this. Ed Clark if your really wanting to help if you see something wrong pick up the phone and call me. I guarantee if we met we would be friends because I get along with everybody I meet. I'm always learning and I'm sure there's knowledge you have that would help me. This calling names and bashing people really needs to stop. I sell most my animals for less then the going rate and I truly only want to do the right thing with all situations in my life. Idk it's just very depressing to have people say hateful things about You! Make up lies about you! I would never do this to someone else. Idk nothing I can do but just keep on keep in on! All my ads I put up I have ed Clark and Elana write on my ads that I sell sick animals and how horrible of a person I am. They know nothing about me have never bought from me and do not know anybody that's bought from me! I've sold hundreds of animals off here and I have one actual complaint from a girl that cooked her uromastyx that I told her not to put them together. Don't you think with that many sales I'd have a swarm of people saying how I robbed them if in fact I was trying to do shady business? Ed Clark my phone number is 239-233-7585 if you ever want to give me a call! Ive said all I think I can say for now this is very exhausting. I hope everyone has a blessed day today!😁

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!