Plomosa Mts. rosy boas!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
BajaBoas
Plomosa Mts. rosy boas!!!

I have for sale 5 beautiful Plomosa Mts. (AZ) rosy boas. They were born on 9-8-07. The parents came from Larry Risen of American Desert Boas. This is a rarer locality that you don't see very often. All have shed and are eating well. They are $75 plus shipping. Please e mail me at rshatto@hotmail.com with any questions. Thanks
Ryan S.

Here is a pic of the parents first:
Male

Female

Contact User Check User
Old 02-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
Amelanistic Orca
Do you still have any of these avail??

Old 02-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
Maybe I inquired earlier about these.. Where exactly is this range/locale? How much shipped to az 85259..

Old 02-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #4
Amelanistic Orca
That's right... We have seen that on the way to our vacation spot on the Colorado River.. Send a pic of the one avail please to pecent@qwest.net and I will more than likely take her Ryan.. How do you wanna be paid? Thank you sir..

Old 02-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
MRC31
Tom, It is illegal for you to purchase reptiles native to Arizona being a resident. It doesn't matter if CB or WC. I just thought i'd give you a heads up.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #6
Amelanistic Orca
Thanks.. I no how how you say, understand that.. How can I acquire a pair legally then..

Old 02-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #7
U_GU_GU_TLANUWA
You will have to get a Captive bred wildlife permit.....They are not cheap in most cases and the D.N.R. AND THE U.S.D.A. have the right to check your property at any time they want..........To make sure that your facility is up to code..........Still not sure how the U.S.D.A., I do know that some of the "auditors" are very picky.........A close friend of mine raises Cougars.......Good luck Tom........But I will also say this, If you do get a Rosy from Ryan you will be very pleased, I have some of his Rosies and they are awesome......Everything about his bussiness is 1st class........The comunication,shipping, and the servise after the sale, and he is willing to answer any questions that you have...Heck I was on the phone with him 4 over an hour asking questions,......!st class is all iI can say......I know I will be getting more from Ryan..........Take care everyone.......Andy

Old 02-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
Amelanistic Orca
Thanks Andy.. It appears there is a super fine line here. I can get em as a gift kinda deal, but whos gonna do that for a nobody.. How else can one own a locale specific animal in their state, without trampling through it's habitat scroungin?? I mean, wow, I reallly don't want to take one from the wild either, I am a believer in leavin what's left out there, out there!! Ya know.. Not that I could, I have tried to locate one for 20 years with no luck butta DOA on the highway... Oh well..

Old 02-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
MRC31
Tom. There is no CB wildlife permit for them. If you live in Arizona you can not buy/sell/trade native Arizona wildlife period. You are allowed to keep them, breed them etc. But all offspring must be gifted away. There is also a legal limit as to how many native rosys you can keep.
The laws really suck sometimes, people come from all over and collect native herp and breed and profit but residents of the state can not.
I think it would cut down on poaching if we were allowed to have a captive breeding program.
Basically you need to find somebody that is willing to give you some. There are people here in Arizona that do breed and give them away.

I am sure James must know of somebody, but I have no idea if he is still around? Good luck in your search. I just did not want to see anyone get in trouble.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:01 AM   #10
Amelanistic Orca
Yeah.. James and I no longer associate.. I would sure appreciate a pair some day if>>!!! If anyone was thinkin of some late gift ideas... lol.. Well, gifts like that I am sure, are far and few between. I have tried to acquire a pair for 20 years and that is sad considering they are a relatively inexpensive pet, and usually easy to acquire.. I appreciate your thought as well Micah..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread