? about trades - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
akaangela
? about trades

Ok so I just hatched out a beautiful little girl super mojo. I want to know if I am crazy to ask for a trade of a super pastel and a lesser (or butter) for her. I have looked at the classifieds here and on Kingsnake and there are few adds about BEL's. I don't want people to think I am crazy (we all know I am ). I just hatched her out so it will be a while before she is ready to go, but I am looking. I hate to sell (or trade) her but I got TWO BEL's out of my surprise clutch (and 3 mojo's) so I can't keep both.

Also I saw an add for a male and female mojo and the male was more. Is this typical?

Here is a photo of her.

sorry for the bad photo. She is REALLY hard to get a good pic of

Old 06-17-2011, 03:01 AM   #2
snakesRkewl
That doesn't sound like too unreasonable of a trade.

She's beautiful

Old 06-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #3
darkbloodwyvern
Pretty! I don't think that's a bad trade, personally. Good luck getting some cool snakes in return!

Old 06-17-2011, 03:33 AM   #4
deobra2869
OMG she is beautiful!!!!!!! I love super mojos waaaaay more than a lesser/mojo BEL or butter/lesser BEL..........sounds like a good trade whoever gets her sure is lucky

Old 06-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
BallsDeepPythons
Its only crazy if you dont get what you want in return for her. If you have had your eye on a morph or two and soemone wants to trade then I say go for it.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:28 AM   #6
Matt2979
I think a super pastel and a lesser would be a decent trade for a BEL, assuming that they're all babies.

Old 06-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
Kingofspades
If I had a super pastel and lesser (I don't at all) to spare, I would do that. Seems reasonable.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #8
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaangela View Post
Also I saw an add for a male and female mojo and the male was more. Is this typical?
That might have been a typo unless it's for a super Mojo. I have seen super prices swap.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
akaangela
Well I just got back and it is confirmed. I have 1:1 Super Mojaves and 1:2 Mojaves. It will hurt to have to sell/trade the female BEL. The others, except maybe the female mojo, I will sell. The mojo's pricing has fallen in the drain but maybe I will be able to get $100 out of them.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
A&S Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaangela View Post
Well I just got back and it is confirmed. I have 1:1 Super Mojaves and 1:2 Mojaves. It will hurt to have to sell/trade the female BEL. The others, except maybe the female mojo, I will sell. The mojo's pricing has fallen in the drain but maybe I will be able to get $100 out of them.
$100 for a mojave?? Just a few months ago I paid $350 for my female and she was 120 grams. I don't think the prices have fallen that much. If yours are good quality I'd price them at $200 maybe. Mine looks like pastel mojave so that's why she was so much.

Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!