BREED WITHOUT BUYING - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 05:06 AM   #1
herphalfwayhouse
Exclamation BREED WITHOUT BUYING

I do not want to sell my Burms (their my babies). I have until Dec. 13 to find a home for my Burms. They are currently being house by a great man Tim Cole (thanks Tim) in Austin, TX. I would like to find a current breeder or somenone with experience for the following...

I am coming down on orders to go to Hawaii for 3 years. I have 8 Burms:

1.0 06 Albino Granite
0.1 06 Granite Het Albino/Green
0.1 04 Normal (very dark)
1.1 Albino Green 07F, 08M
1.0 05 Green
1.1 06 Albino

I also have 8 Boamaster 8ft.X3ft. that need to be assembled. I paid $2,800.00 plus around $600.00 for shipping for them. If you can house my Burms before Dec 13. until I come back from Hawaii, I will provide the cages and you have full consent to breed any that are ready to breed and all that can breed when they may do so with all the offspring and profits going to you for payment for housing them. Of course we will do a contract up. I would be responsible to pick them up when I return. You would be responsible for health and any maintanence on the cages and all that small stuff. The little details can be worked out if you are interested. You must be able to provide references as well. Please only do this if you absolutely can, I do not have any time to waste. I am currently in Iraq and my wife is pregnant so we will not be able to bring them to you, you will have to pick them up, once terms have been figured out by both parties. Thank you.

David Weimert
herphalfwayhouse@yahoo.com

P.S. Please be advised you may be required to have a permit where you live, you must have this permit if it is needed.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
herphalfwayhouse
These Burms found a temp home with Jim Burns....Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
Russ Bates
Sweet...Glad to hear it

I will be faced with placing my snake collection out to friends here in the next year and I'm glad this worked out for you. We "hooyahs" work way to hard on our collections to sell them every 7-12 months. Good luck in Iraq and stay safe.

Seabee "Can Do"!
Russ Bates

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
burmese, burms, python, snake