Patriots & snowflakes *strong language* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #1
JButera
Patriots & snowflakes *strong language*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8JGLg-PTk8

Old 01-24-2017, 01:32 PM   #2
WebSlave
You know you can embed YouTube videos here by using the syntax:

[youtube]video ID number[/youtube]

Old 01-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #3
WebSlave
This one goes under the category of "Liberal Lunatics get their just rewards".

Old 01-24-2017, 02:24 PM   #4
JButera
~Ty Rich.

Old 01-25-2017, 01:07 AM   #5
WebSlave

Old 01-25-2017, 09:01 AM   #6
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
~The protestor @5:17 checks if cameras were rolling before performing her/his meltdown.
Name:  83rd_Academy_Awards_poster.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  68.5 KB

Old 01-25-2017, 12:31 PM   #7
WebSlave
Well, since many movie celebrities appear to be radical liberals, I guess it is not surprising that many liberal radicals would aspire to become movie celebrities.

But I will tell you that watching the violence and destruction from these people really gets me disappointed in this subset of humanity. These people were acting just like wild animals. Maybe they should come to Florida where the "Stand Your Ground" law will explain to them why that is not very smart, nor safe, for them to be physically attacking others. They will get a "safe space", alright, like 6 feet under. Washington D.C. is pretty much a gun-free zone, so I guess they believe they can get away with their physical violence toward others and private property with impunity.

Old 02-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #8
WebSlave
I watched a video a little while ago where some girl was protesting because now she will have to pay back her student loan. Apparently Hillary was promising people that they wouldn't have to under her administration. So what do we call this generation? The "Gimme" Generation?

So I think a lot of the student age protestors are using this as the reason for their anger. Gee, you will have to pay back a loan that you incurred. How dastardly is that?

So between the paid rabble rowsers and people who just swallow the crap being put out by CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc. without investigating the claims themselves, well, that's apparently the bulk of the protest groups.

This following video really cracks me up. Some girl attacks a guy who broke through the line they made to keep people out of Trump's inauguration (actually he said he was just trying to get to work), and when he smacks her right back they all start going berserk saying HE attacked HER without provocation. Personally I think he should have bent her nose sideways and rearranged her teeth.

Old 02-05-2017, 11:00 PM   #9
JButera
"You gonna arrest that motherf***** or what?! He just punched a woman in the face!!" Seriously, why would that matter if she's a woman? That statement is demeaning and sexist. Aren't they out there protesting against those very things?

Old 02-05-2017, 11:57 PM   #10
WebSlave
And then it suddenly becomes a "police state" when the police don't arrest who they want..............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!