Strike called for... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
WebSlave
Strike called for...

Quote:
Without the work of Hollywood and the lifestyle promoted by it, there will literally be no more America to rule for Trump. So, in effect, it’s not us that are going to force Donald Trump to resign his office; it’s the people of America who are going to make him do it, because the God’s honest truth is – without Hollywood, there is no America.
Source: http://yournewswire.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resign/

Those clowns REALLY think that they are all that important??? Let them strike. Heck, let them move out of the country too. And let's just see how inconsequential that will be and shatter their overinflated self esteem.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:32 PM   #2
Insomniac101
Well, if Rosie O'Donnell, and Miley Cyrus are behind this, we all need to listen up! Not. These people are so irrelevant, and it's amusing that they have no awareness of how much they don't matter. Lol. Go Away.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:39 PM   #3
WebSlave
I changed title from "boycott" to "strike", since that is actually more accurate. I think it must have been subconscious in that part of me must have been thinking that boycotting Hollywood, and all the garbage they produce, might be a suitable answer to their blather.

Heck, Connie and I have only been watching Netflix lately, and honestly the shows they are offering are getting kind of lame anyway. Been debating dropping that anyway and spend more time reading. And the only time we watch movies is when I can find something interesting in Blu-ray in the bargain basement bin. I'm just not paying more than $10 for a movie that will likely wind up in the box going to Goodwill anyway.

Yeah, America cannot exist without Hollywood..... Can't remember when I have had a better laugh...........

Old 01-10-2017, 06:30 PM   #4
Randall Turner
I deeply hope they go on strike. Might bankrupt a handful of the idiotic movie corps that do nothing but pump out rehashes of rehashes. When the writers guild went on strike causing shows to be abruptly ended, or have seasons shortened drastically it sure did damage the American way didn't it.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:05 PM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Turner View Post
I deeply hope they go on strike. Might bankrupt a handful of the idiotic movie corps that do nothing but pump out rehashes of rehashes. When the writers guild went on strike causing shows to be abruptly ended, or have seasons shortened drastically it sure did damage the American way didn't it.
Heck, I never even noticed it. Probably true for a LOT of people...

Old 01-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #6
JButera
This could turn out similar to when doctors went on strike in LA County back in '76. During the five-week strike, mortality rate hit an all-time low.

Old 01-10-2017, 10:58 PM   #7
bcr229
Quote:
When the writers guild went on strike causing shows to be abruptly ended, or have seasons shortened drastically it sure did damage the American way didn't it.
When did that happen? I don't remember it.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:54 PM   #8
Randall Turner
Was back around... hmmm, had to look it up, was November 5th 2007 to Feb 12 2008.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:25 AM   #9
WebSlave
Well, I guess Rosie O'Donnell telling people she is on strike will make her feel better than having to say she is just not in demand for any work.

Old 01-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #10
bcr229
Quote:
Was back around... hmmm, had to look it up, was November 5th 2007 to Feb 12 2008.
That would explain it, I haven't had either CATV or DISH since 2006.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!