White House Python Ban Petition - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #31
Metachrosis
You do not have to log out or clear cookies to register and vote. You can vote on as many email address's as you control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
You can't sign it as soon as you register.
You need to logout after you register, reclick the link, sign in and it will let you sign it.
I think people are trying to sign it right away and they still have it in memory on their computer showing they are not logged in on that page.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #32
Metachrosis
Many people on many forums are very close in ideology to this asshat.
Rearrange are few nouns and the fingers would easily point straight at them.
USARK Sig Banners aren't not adequate cover.

Good job Rich,keeps us tuned to the good Dr.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:45 AM   #33
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Thank you Rich for the e-mail! It was the kick in the pants I needed to go there and get it signed!! I had no troubles what so ever in doing so. I did take the link you sent and put it on my FB as well.... I have had burms in the past and may want to do so in the future as well. If ppl think this is just about large snakes, they are so wrong... it wont stop there. Its just the first step of government control and I really appose that!!! We should have the FREEDOM to have what we wish for pets. Some will argue, they kill ppl... my question is this... so do Bees, dogs, mold, and even perfume... gonna ban all that too?? Blah! I cant even think straight about this BAN! makes me mad.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #34
reptilebaby
My e-mail adderess has changed, Rich, so mine was probably one of the "bounce backs" I'll get my new one to you in PM.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #35
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebaby View Post
My e-mail adderess has changed, Rich, so mine was probably one of the "bounce backs" I'll get my new one to you in PM.
Sorry but you need to change your email address in your profile yourself. The system needs to verify that it is an active, working account.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #36
reptilebaby
Thanks. Did it!

Old 01-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #37
GREGORY J HALL
15K to go!!! really??

Old 01-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #38
FireStorm
Thanks for the email, I have signed and am in the process of forwarding the link to others.

Old 01-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #39
AbsoluteApril
wow, I'm surprised by the response from Dr. Kerry Kriger, he comes to my local reptile society meetings (and has spoken to the group).. which is, you know, a group for people that like to keep exotics as pets...

Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #40
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
wow, I'm surprised by the response from Dr. Kerry Kriger, he comes to my local reptile society meetings (and has spoken to the group).. which is, you know, a group for people that like to keep exotics as pets...
It appears that he has a darker side to him.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!