Been a long time coming.....motley litter! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
Laura Fopiano
Been a long time coming.....motley litter!

I've waited a very long time for this. The first time I saw a motley, I had to have one. And after a long wait We finally have a small litter. 3 normal and 8 anything but normal mots. We'll get more pix and post shed pix later. The weather is wreaking havoc with our internet.

Yes, the last picture is our keeper "white lightning" Enjoy!
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
brd7666
Woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo. Very nice. Congrats on an awesome litter.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #3
PyBoa1964
You got some awesome Motleys there , Congrats.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #4
Matt2979
Wow Laura!! Are those a couple of supers that I see?? They can't be right?? Since you have normals? I just know that I see some AWESOME animals in those pics!! I have a very unique male mot from Greg Bennett, here in/near Atlanta. IF you decide not to keep them all...I sure could use a unique female!! Congrats!!!!!!

Old 07-26-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
BryonsBoas
Nope, no supers. It was a 100% Het Albino male X Motley female.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #6
Helenthereef
Wow, these REALLY look special, no wonder you're excited!

Old 07-27-2010, 01:23 PM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Thanx gang. Wer'e only keeping one, "white lighting" is the fine dorsal stripped, and it's a girl! matt there are a couple of females in this litter I offered Bry a deal that he couldn't refuse in order to sex the litter hehehe We only sexed 4 of them, one of the normals and 3 mots. Our hold back is female, the other oddball striped is a female, 1 male mot and male normal. Wer'e gonna wait to sex the rest after they shed.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #8
densnake1
Very nice!!!! How did I miss this yesterday? Congrats.
Dennis

Old 07-28-2010, 07:14 AM   #9
crotalusadamanteus
I didn't even notice that pin stripe on White Lightning until just now. I thought it was flash wash or something till I looked a bit closer. That's insanely cool. Can't wait to see that one as it grows. (wouldn't mind seeing some others that you have growing also. Hint hint )

Sweet litter. About time things start rolling your way.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
Super Duper Congrats Laura!! Those are some beautiful motleys, white lightning is just too cool, hadn't seen one like that before. I like the one with lil lightning in the 2nd pic on the top right, great contrast and killer stripe too! Motleys are so variable. Looking forward to the post-shed pics, congrats again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!