For Sale Woma Combos, Woma, Cinnamon Females. Lovely Ladies! On Sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
PumpkinPython
Woma Combos, Woma, Cinnamon Females. Lovely Ladies! On Sale.

An exciting variety of female woma combo babies are available from a stunning BHB line Cinnamon Female to a Woma Het Red Axanthic male. Also available is a lone cinnamon female. All babies have had at least three consecutive meals of live hoppers and are healthy and active. I am a Fedex certified reptile shipper and should be fine to ship starting next week. If you happen to be local to me (Raleigh, NC or anywhere in NC along the I-40 corridor) then I would also consider delivering to you. Shipping is included in the price any of these lovely babies. Feel free to check out our website and email me at Emily@better-balls.com if you are interested! If you would like more than one baby I am happy to do combo deals. I am a fourth year Veterinary Student and I am proud to produce healthy, top notch stock. Thanks for your interest!

0.1 Cinnamon Woma: $475.00

0.1 Woma Het Red: $575.00

0.1 Woma (Gorgeous dappled sides!): $225.00

0.1 Cinnamon: A Spitfire! $275.00. On hold until she eats one more time.

Pile of Woma Combos!:

1.2 Normals: (Male First) $30.00 Local price. Free with any other purchase. Free if you pay full shipping and are just looking for a great pet.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!