Witblits dragons - true patternless beardies - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #101
DragonVenom999
sweet!

I like the last pic where he is in the saddle.

Id like to send you a PM but cant figure it out... new to this forum.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #102
DragonVenom999
Sent you a PM

Old 11-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #103
RMKrugel
Baie Netjies!

I have only one thing to say, great looking dragons. Wel gedaan, en hou aan met die goeie werk.

Old 12-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #104
pdragon
I just took some recent pics of the Japaneese "silverback". Enjoy!
Josh
Attached Images

Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #105
pdragon
Along with the silverback I purchased 6 double hets(hypo and silverback). If one of these hets proves out, I should be hatching some of these by christmas. Hopefully some hyposilvers, leather silvers, and hypoleathersilvers too.

Josh

Old 01-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #106
witblits
Hey Josh. How did the breedings go? What was the result? Any silverbacks? I truly hope these are 'compatible' with the Witblits! Our 2010 hatced a few days ago. Lost quite a few eggs in the incubator but managed to get a few paternless and a couple of hets. Can not wait for our orange german giant het. witblits to hatch! That male silverback is awesome!

Old 01-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #107
Mistyck
I love the look of these, although I love the patterns too. But they look stunning.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #108
pdragon
Hi Jaques,

I had a bit of a setback. One of the supposed hets from japan did not prove out. I jinxed myself by speaking too soon.

I bred a het witblits to a het silverback. The female definately is gravid. We should hopefully find out in a couple months if the two lines are compatible.

What I really want to find out is if they can for sure be made into solid colors. These may be a type of leucistic.

Glad to hear your breedings are going well.

Josh

Old 02-19-2011, 05:45 AM   #109
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Melissa,

Yea I have one. I did not buy it and have it exported. I obtained it threw another breeder. If i would have spent the money on the one I have, I probably would be pretty upset. Or maybe alittle more than pretty upset. This genetic trait def. needs some T.L.C.

Jacques,

I would like to stay positive and just have to say.... I hope you have more luck than I have been having....
I know this is an older post, but I was wondering what the issues are with this morph? Slow grower? Weak? Please give us some information. I fell in love with this Patternless morph the first time I saw them and would love any info you might be willing to share. Thanks in advance.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #110
pdragon
Usually, new mutations like the witblits aren't going to be perfect the first time around. They definately need to be outcrossed to push the morph in a forwards direction. I see a lot of similarities with these, and the first transluscents.

The silverback line has been around for years in Japan. It was up until recently, they have become available. The silverback is perfect in every way. All the babies from him grow quickly and evenly, eat like pigs, fat bodies and tails, etc.

Josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!