I am... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #41
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulkMice.com View Post
Oh wow congrats! Me and my wife are trying too! Exciting times I wish yall the best!
LOL We weren't trying to get pregnant (Was on Birth Control so as to NOT get pregnant...)

But Good luck for y'all.

Old 08-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #42
BulkMice.com
Hahaha funny how these things happen. We cant get preggers when we try! lmao

Old 08-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #43
Mistyck
I was on birth control with my daughter too...

When I'm not on birth control I don't get pregnant, but when I get on birth control, then I wind up pregnant...Stupid medicines...

Old 08-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #44
Mistyck
Well, I am posting this from the hospital...from the iPad

Had the little stinker this morning at 8:24am!

HE was 6lb 5oz, and 18 1/4in long.

His name is Cruz Marcelino Perez...

I am posting a pic of him my best friend is holding him, will get one of him and I up when I'm on my computer.

Sorry to be so short, but I am tired, and worn out. Will post more later as I feel up to it.
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #45
~Just Curious~
Talking Happy Birthday lil' guy!

Congratulations on the arrival of your newest family member!!!
Cruz has such a precious face, he's almost too adorable for words! <3 I hope they're taking good care of you both, that you're all doing well, and that you're finally able to get some rest like you deserve~

Old 08-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #46
Durante
He is beautiful Brandi! Get some rest girl, you earned it!

Old 08-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #47
Metachrosis
Special Day, Congratulations!!

Old 08-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #48
JColt
Pretty baby, Congrats!

Old 08-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #49
Mistyck
Thanks everyone! We are still in the hospital, they are doing tests on him, monitoring me, and I'm waiting on the paperwork people to come around.

We slept pretty well last night...even with all the interruptions from the staff doing their checks. He eats well already, has had several dirty diapers, (which is a good thing), and he is a pretty quiet baby for the most part.

Labor came on strong around 8pm Monday night, went to the hospital about 2.5 hours later, got admitted thirty minutes after getting there. Was dilated to 4cm, contractions were about 5-6min apart. Was told to walk around the floor for an hour, got back in room, they were 4-5min apart and 5cm dilated.

Will know more about when we are getting out here in a bit. :-)

Old 08-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #50
JColt
You' get some rest in about 18 -22 years give or take Best of luck and hope you are able to get some zzz's in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!