Does anybody like Coastal Plains Milksnakes? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2004, 01:43 AM   #22
griffindor
great looking costals. I've been down to southern Md. looking for them several times with no luck. I even found a small park/swamp with a nature center that had a terrarium and a model of a coastal in it. So I new I was close. The staff politely refused to share any info. with me on any they had seen in the area. I can understand that as they probably have seen quite a few herpers come through there. What a thrill it must be finding one. I have some coastal plians milk photos that where given to me by Robby sparks years ago (whom you mentioned). Is it usually considered ok to post another persons pics without thier permision if you give them credit? John, do you know if robys coastals where selectively bred for high white. I havn't seen any like them since? Bye the way I met you a couple of times after I wa refered to you by Roby and you gave me a bunch of photos as well I still have them now, about 12-13 years later , thanks
Jason B.