Trade BREEDER Male Colombian Rainbow Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
fearthemachine84
BREEDER Male Colombian Rainbow Boa

I would like too trade my male Colombian Rainbow Boa for a 2010 ball morph. Any thing like mojaves,cinnamon, female pastel if its a 2010.

Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2010, 07:32 AM   #2
fearthemachine84
Wow I wantd people too understand that I have my name posted twice to the left of my add by the picture of a baby corn snake egg hatching. I have been getting messages from polasian warning me about my name in my ad, then because my name is Ty (like Tie) I have too contact some one too ask if it is ok too use my name??? My name is posted twice under the little information too the left of my ad and every response.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
polasian
If you want to discuss the reasoning behind you receiving an infraction, then you may do so by PM'ing myself, Rich, or posting a thread in the following forum...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44

I will not discuss this here, and neither will you. No further talk of this will take place within the classifieds.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
fearthemachine84
Then he gives me a warning for profanity??? WERE??????????????? Give an idiot power and he asks like a mad man!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
fearthemachine84
What are you going too do warn me then ban me??? I have done nothing more then one thing wrong and you act like i am using profanity???
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearthemachine84 View Post
What are you going too do warn me then ban me???
I'm locking this ad before you do end up getting yourself banned.

Once again...post your issues concerning my moderating in the feedback forum. That's where I'll address it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread