For Sale Leap Habitats and other products available now! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-01-2022, 07:51 PM   #1
frankpayne32
Leap Habitats and other products available now!

Leap Habitats, lighting, and other products are now available for purchase on my website at:

https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.co...-leap-products

You can also watch an introductory video I did on the brand on my YouTube channel here:

https://youtu.be/4LvZ73hh_6o

I have been asked several times to write testimonials or to become involved in different product lines. Leap is the first brand that I have not only felt comfortable attaching my name to, but also incredibly passionate about. I have been keeping reptiles personally and professionally nearly my entire life. With that experience I have been providing my input to the amazing engineers at Leap to help them create the most innovative product line in the reptile and amphibian industry.

The benefits of Leap products are so numerous that I find it difficult to describe them in a brief description. Some of the benefits are obvious at first glance. The extreme light weight and ruggedness of the enclosure, the fact that even larger habitats ship flat and for free. No more struggling to move heavy glass enclosures that break at the slightest bump or in shipping.

Others are as subtle as they are valuable. Leap habitats were designed to be modular and neatly fit on commonly used bakers racks, something that has been sorely missing from all other habitats available. This allows for keepers to easily expand their collection (we all do it!) while still maintaining an aesthetically pleasing look and without having to DIY shelving. Since all sizes of Leap habitats were designed with this modularity in mind, the different sizes can go together in a variety of configurations.

Climate control is a vital part of animal husbandry. Leap habitats are the first to come with pre-installed ports for misting nozzles as well as programmable misting and fogging devices.

As innovative as the habitats are, it is the lighting that is perhaps even more paradigm shifting. The fixtures are of such high quality that they cannot even be compared to anything else available. The fixtures are designed to fit over single habitats or over an entire shelf and match the aesthetic of the habitats themselves. Since Leap was carefully designed as a system, specially engineered clips were created that allow for the fixtures to be easily affixed to the bakers racks shelves. This allows for light to be more evenly distributed, provides safer application of UV light, opens up the top of the habitats increasing air flow, and is simply attractive. The fixtures themselves can be interconnected allowing for just one electrical plug for both daylight and UV fixtures.

Beyond innovative products, Leap exemplifies progressive animal care by breaking down animal husbandry into five basic parameters: daylight, UV, heat, rainfall, and humidity. All wild reptiles and amphibians have evolved to thrive within ranges of these parameters, yet so much reptile care is promoted while leaving out one or more of the vital parameters.

I have been using Leap products for over half a year at this point and I continue to fill out my collection every chance I get. Anyone that knows me knows that my reputation and honest opinion are not things I take lightly. I am very proud to attach my name to Leap and give the brand my full endorsement and I’m excited that others finally get to experience the difference.

The reptile industry is sorely in need of sophistication and innovation. Right from the gate, Leap has already shown themselves to be the leader of progressive reptile and amphibian keeping. The best news of all: this is only the beginning!

Sincerely,
Frank Payne
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2022, 10:31 PM   #3
KikiAndSnax
Thumbs up

Its nice to see Leap contributing and innovating the market. Curious what others think of these.

Old 07-03-2022, 01:00 PM   #5
frankpayne32
https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.co...-leap-products
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!