good beginner venomous snake - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-12-2004, 08:24 PM   #91
Mustangrde1
or maybe a monacle cobra
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2004, 08:26 PM   #92
snakekid13
very pretty snakes! Is the first one a green mamba thats what it looks like to me not sure if im right. The cobra is very pretty im am very fond of the elapids they are great. I'd like to have a albino sunglow monacled cobra someday their one of my favorite snakes. If i knew how to post the pics i would post my herp pics but i dont get how to post them. but ill try and figure it out.

Old 05-12-2004, 08:27 PM   #93
Mustangrde1
Maybe you like Rattlers say an eastern
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2004, 08:28 PM   #94
snakekid13
is that a albino or sunglow?

Old 05-12-2004, 08:29 PM   #95
snakekid13
cant keep up with your posts lol!

Old 05-12-2004, 08:30 PM   #96
Mustangrde1
or a sweet copperhead. Yes the first picture is of a Green Mamba.
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2004, 08:33 PM   #97
Mustangrde1
LOL ill slow down on post its a Albino but at 4 1/2 feet long shows almost no white but more of a high orange color. Here is one final for a bit just a little Rhino Viper only 4 feet lol
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2004, 08:41 PM   #98
snakekid13
wow you have some amazing snakes and your monacle almost has a sunglow look to it. How many snakes do you have? Your green mamba is amazing my amazon enclosure looks very similar to his much greenery i also like to keep my snakes in a natural looking habitat all your snakes look very healthy and happy i cant wait till i am ready to get venomous!

Old 05-12-2004, 08:52 PM   #99
snakegetters
That green mamba in Scott's pic used to look like this:

http://www.kingsnake.com/snakegetter...mamba-jaw.html

And her skull x-rays are here: http://www.kingsnake.com/snakegetter...amba-rads.html

She was one seriously messed up snake. She was in intensive care for months, on antibotics and pain meds. I hate it that people do this sh*t to mambas, but apparently they do on a regular basis because I regularly get patients in this condition.

She was pretty well recovered and just needed a nice big cage and a permanent home by the time Scott dropped by. So I handed her off to make room for the next batch. Looks like she has a nice retirement home, safe from any more %$#@! snake abusers. I'm sure Scott won't let any venomoiders near her.

Let's breed this girl next year - I have a male rescue from the same batch of imports who might do the deed.

Old 05-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #100
Mustangrde1
Man with venomous, non-venomous , Monitors and other lizards we have a lot. I must say that my wifes eye for reptiles is awesome. I try my best to have all my snakes in a very natural enclosure. If i dont see them i dont care except at cage cleaning day then It can be fun but to offset danger i have trp boxes i place in the cage the night before and once they go in i can safely close it with them in it and i can work in safety in the cage. I strongly beleive that they need security in their cage as far as plenty of cover and hiding places. Its all about them and their needs not my wishes to see them.

With Cobras rearanging their cages gives them a chance to be explorers which they really seam to thrive on. Be patent grasshopper and learn alot before getting hits you have nothing but time on your side. Im still trying to contact a friend in Houston and one in San Anton to help you in your goals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!