Can someone help my figure out my bearded dragons morph? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-27-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
ChaoticDusk
Can someone help my figure out my bearded dragons morph?

I just made my account on here largely for asking this as I'm curious about the morph of my new bearded dragon. I just got her on the 25 of August at the Midwest reptile show in Indianapolis she's about 3 months old and I can't quite remember the morph the vendor said she was. I'm fairly sure it's genetic stripe or something like that cause I know the name he gave had stripe in it but I was wondering if someone could confirm and if there might be anything else. I've included some pictures and can post more if needed. She had some stuck shed along the top of her head so the pattern there is a bit blurred but she does have some orange along the sides. Her nails are also semi see through/clear which I've heard is a thing with some morphs hence why I'm mentioning it. Any help is appreciated and thank you for your time.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
It appears to be a hypo leatherback g stripe.

Old 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM   #3
ChaoticDusk
Awesome thank you for the quick reply!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
baby bearded dragon, female bearded dragon, morph