Hotter than You Know Where.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Lucille
Hotter than You Know Where....

This is crazy. It is 92 now, as you see from the chart it is supposed to get to 108 today, 109 tomorrow. I feel bad for me because I can't go out and do some gardening as I had planned. I feel worse for the poor guys next door, a roofing crew re-doing a neighbor's roof today.
And of course a tropical storm is supposed to wallop Florida.

Weather for Alvin, TX
92°F | °C Mon Tue Wed Thu

Clear
Wind: NW at 8 mph
Humidity: 45% 108° 77° 109° 75° 100° 77° 97° 75°

I just went and checked other forecasts, depending on the site the temp at my location is forecast to be anywhere from 100-108. I wonder why there is such a wide divergence in the forecast? I'm hoping the 100 people win but something tells me it is not a democratic process.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
WebSlave
Yeah, we've had constant rain since yesterday here. And doesn't look like it's going to end anytime real soon. We're pretty high and dry at our house, so we're not worried about flooding, but I'll bet our stream on the north end of the property is pretty impressive looking right now. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it washes out the road, as that has happened before in the past.

But this seems typical for around here. The weather forecast should read:

Sustained and severe drought with widely scattered heavy flooding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!