"High-patterned?!?!?" Female for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 10:25 PM   #1
bpc
"High-patterned?!?!?" Female for sale.

I don't really know if there is a name for this already out there, so I will call it like I see it. The pattern on this snake comes way up onto it's back. The people who looked at it last weekend in SC had the following things to say: Wierd, cool, and beautiful!" So that being said, take a look at the pic, and see what you think.

This is a WILD CAUGHT animal. She has been in 3 weeks and fed twice on live adult mice, and once on a live rat pup. She probes 2 scales w/ a sm. ball-tipped probe, and 4 w/ a hair-thin, non-tipped one. You may very well find tick scars on this animal. If you are not happy with that type animal, don't buy this one. This snake has not been treated for anything, as it has given me no reason to do so. However, if the buyer wishes, I can treat w/ Ivermectin, Flagyl, and Panacur prior to shipping.

This animal comes w/ a 48 hour satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy, simply inform me within 48 hrs, return her in the same condition you recieved her, and I will refund your money MINUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES!

Cost is $150 shipped. Might consider trades, so try me. Will not ship first, don't ask!

Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2004, 12:12 PM   #2
harrellharrell
Please let me know how to reach you.
I am very interested in this snake.
My e-mail is: harrellharrell@yahoo.com
Thanx in advance, as I am a serios buyer,
Anthony Harrell

Old 08-02-2004, 04:23 PM   #3
bpc
Anthony, I can not read the private messages. NO idea why, but it doesn't work for me. Call me on my cell, or make another post. I'm packing an order right now to drop off this afternoon. If we can get this done within the next 30mins, you can have that snake tomorrow morning. Call me quick! Thanks, Brian
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2004, 07:37 PM   #4
bpc
This animal is on hold until Thursday 8/5/04 5. p.m. EST Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread