For Sale FINAL CLOSEOUT - 10% off $300+, FREE SHIP $500+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-23-2015, 08:28 PM   #1
Michael Jacobi
FINAL CLOSEOUT - 10% off $300+, FREE SHIP $500+

MY 33 YEARS IN THE EXOTIC PET INDUSTRY HAVE COME TO AN END

My store is now closed. The availability list below reflects final offerings.

SPIDERSHOPPE FINAL CLOSEOUT! - AUGUST 25, 2015

Much has sold from my original closeout list. Here is what remains left before I sail off on the sea of retirement.

*** $100 MINIMUM ORDER, EXCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING CHARGE

*** PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE SENDING MONEY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY! I ONLY ACCEPT CONTACT BY EMAIL TO SPIDERSHOPPE@ICLOUD.COM. THINGS ARE SELLING OUT FAST AND THIS LIST IS LIKELY OUTDATED.

*** PROMPT PayPal payment is required to reserve and schedule shipping, but availability must be checked before sending money. First paid, first reserved. No unpaid holds!

*** ALL packages are shipped LEGALLY via FedEx Priority Overnight to your nearest FedEx Ship Center (aka "hub") as HOLD FOR PICKUP packages. NO DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE. NO EXCEPTIONS! $40 IL and surrounding midwest, $45 most other states, $50 coastal states. Please boycott sellers who break the law and ship spiders by USPS!

UNSEXED TARANTULAS

0.0.x - Avicularia diversipes – 0." - $40 ea. (BRED HERE, AVAILABLE IN 2+ WEEKS)

0.0.4 - Avicularia laeta - 0.75-1" - $35 ea.

0.0.1 - Avicularia urticans - 1.25-1.5" - $40 ea.

0.0.11 - Chilobrachys sp. 'south Vietnam blue' - 0.5” (BRED BY CHAD) - $20 ea.

0.0.2 - Cyriopagopus sp. hatihati - 2-2.5” - $65 ea.

0.0.5 - Cyriopagopus sp. Sulawesi - 2-2.5” - $45 ea.

0.0.50 - Iridopelma hirsutum 'Recife' - 0.5” - $15 ea., 6/$80, 12/$120 (BRED HERE)

0.0.20 - Monocentropus balfouri - 3/4-1" - $45 – (BRED HERE)

FEMALE TARANTULAS

0.2.0 - Avicularia diversipes - 3.5-4" young adult - $150

0.2.0 - Cyriopagopus sp. Sulawesi - 3-4" - $120 ea.

0.3.0 - Iridopelma hirsutum 'Recife' - adults - $80 ea. (REDUCED)

0.1.0 - Lampropelma nigerrimum - 4-4.5" - $135 ea.

0.1.0 - Lampropelma violaceopes - 4-5" - $150 ea.

0.1.0 - Lampropelma violaceopes - 5-6" - $175 ea.

0.1.0 - Poecilotheria regalis - adult - $100 ea. (REDUCED)

0.1.0 - Psalmopoeus cambridgei - subadult - $50 ea.

IMMATURE MALE TARANTULAS

2.0.0 - Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli - 3-4" - $50 each

MATURE MALE TARANTULAS

1.0.0 - Avicularia sp. Peru - UM 6/2015 - $75 ea

1.0.0 - Monocentropus balfouri - FRESH UM 8/2015 - $125 ea

2.0.0 - Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli - FRESH UM 8/28/15 - $70 ea

SALES TERMS
  • CONTACT BY EMAIL (spidershoppe@icloud.com) BEFORE SENDING MONEY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
  • CONTACT ONLY BY EMAIL!
  • NO TRADES (except for Avicularia hirschii slings or males – or some guns or guitars!)
  • FIRST PAID, FIRST RESERVED PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO SPIDERSHOPPE@ICLOUD.COM
  • THE MINIMUM ORDER IS $100 EXCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING CHARGE
  • YOU SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF ORDERS OF $300+
  • YOU RECEIVE FREE FEDEX PRIORITY OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $500+

TERMS OF SERVICE

PAYPAL PAYMENTS to spidershoppe@icloud.com ONLY! USA SALES ONLY!
Michael Jacobi (dba Michael Jacobi's SPIDERSHOPPE) sells only quality animals using professional business practices and has over three decades of experience safely shipping animals nationwide year-round. I do not illegally ship via the postal service and charge $40-50 for overnight shipping via approved FedEx shipping through Superior Shipping Supplies. Please boycott sellers who break the law and ship spiders via USPS!. ORDERS OF $500+ SHIP FREE! [NOTE: COLD or HOT WEATHER SHIPPING IS HOLD FOR PICKUP AT YOUR FEDEX HUB ONLY] with live arrival guaranteed. Freight fee may be higher due to larger orders. I only ship with LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED (LAG) and generally only ship when your overnight temperature is above 40F and below 90F. Any claims of DOA must be substantiated with photographic proof or return of deceased specimen at my discretion and I must be notified immediately (within two hours of delivery). Live arrival guarantee is only valid if you personally accept the package on the first delivery attempt or have it held for pick up at a local facility. I am not responsible for specimens injured during unpacking or for carrier error or packages left outside exposed to the elements. There are no refunds. LAG covers replacement of specimen(s) or credit for future order, and does not include any freight charges. PayPal is the only accepted form of payment, and I only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
avicularia, lampropelma, poecilotheria, spiders, tarantulas