SOLD!! Large Groups Yellow-Bellied Mourning Geckos (Updated) #2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-12-2021, 08:14 PM   #1
Gus A
Large Groups Yellow-Bellied Mourning Geckos (Updated) #2

Update: I got a chance to count the group the other day and managed to count 175. I did not get a chance to finish before I had to put them back to and go to work but I would guess there is about 200. With that said, there were quite a few hatchlings so the groups for sale will exclude the hatchlings.

I have a group of 150 Yellow-Bellied Mourning Geckos I would like to sell. Most of the group is juveniles, there may be an adult or 2 included. The younger geckos range in age from approximately 2 months to maybe 9 months.

Feel free to contact me if you would like smaller groups. Please keep in mind price per gecko will not be as low for smaller groups.

750$ shipped for the entire group of 150.
500$ shipped for 100.

For questions or inquiries please contact me at gusackerman1@gmail.com

Picture 1 is of a sub-adult.
Picture 2 shows the yellow belly these geckos develop as they grow.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
geckos, lepidodactylus lugubris, lizards, mourning geckos