For Sale Green Tree Python Female Proven Breeder - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #1
Wesballpython
Green Tree Python Female Proven Breeder

I am really needing to sell her because I'm getting into Ball Pythons and really need the money. She is an 06 Sorong. She is a proven breeder. She is also tame. Once she is outside of her cage she is fine. Great eater and very beautiful snake. First $600 gets her. Might do partial trade for an albino ball python.
Thanks

Attachment 126197

Attachment 126198

Attachment 126199

Attachment 126200
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2010, 08:36 PM   #2
pythons 53
would you be willing to do part money, part trades? i dont have an albino ball but i do have a male and female regular pair. I also have a female red tailed boa about 4 and a half feet, a sinaloan milk snake baby and a baby corn. let me know if you like any of that, thanks a lot

Old 02-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
Wesballpython
Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythons 53 View Post
would you be willing to do part money, part trades? i dont have an albino ball but i do have a male and female regular pair. I also have a female red tailed boa about 4 and a half feet, a sinaloan milk snake baby and a baby corn. let me know if you like any of that, thanks a lot
I might be able to do that but all I like is the 2 ball pythons and the redtail maybe. Send me pics to my email. wesley-head008@hotmail.com
I might be able to do a partial trade but will need a decent chunk of money with them. The 2 normal ball pythons arent worth that much and same with the redtail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #4
abnmf05
How much cash would you want if I had a proven male pastel ball for trade? Thanks.

Old 02-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #5
Wesballpython
Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnmf05 View Post
How much cash would you want if I had a proven male pastel ball for trade? Thanks.
Make me offer. That is something I am interested in. Let's say pastel and $350 cash?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #6
Wesballpython
Quote:
Originally Posted by abnmf05 View Post
Is that all you got?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2010, 04:23 AM   #7
abnmf05
That's all I have as far as ball pythons. I have a pair of striped coastal carpet yearlings too if interested. I am definitely interested in this girl though. If you can please email me at 10515787@live.mercer.edu Thanks!!

Old 02-28-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
CB Reptiles
PM sent.....

Old 02-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #9
whatnowcustoms
i wish it wasnt so cold here right now i have some cool balls in the trade and ball pythons sections you might like

Old 02-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #10
Wesballpython
Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnowcustoms View Post
i wish it wasnt so cold here right now i have some cool balls in the trade and ball pythons sections you might like
I have someone wanting to buy her but I might trade you for the honeybee project and the Mojave.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
green tree python