Feeder Mice in East Texas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 10:02 AM   #1
David Boggs
Feeder Mice in East Texas

Are you frustrated paying $1.50-$2.00 per live mouse to feed your herps? Selling off your herps because you can't afford to feed them? I can help. I raise and sell swiss webster mice. I have live and frozen pinkies, fuzzies, and hoppers. My animals are maintained on aspen pellets not cedar or pine. I supply tne biggest herp shop in Houston with their feeder pinks, fuzzies and hoppers and I would like to add you to my customer list. I freeze pinks and fuzzies 50 per bag and hoppers 25 or 50 per bag. I will deliver to Houston and the surrounding areas or you are welcome to pick up and we can talk about my favority subject...herps. If you want Mazuri 9F fed, high quality mice please contact me. 281-222-9967. Thank you

pinkies .45 ea
fuzzies .50 ea
crawlers .55 ea
hoppers .55 ea
Adults .65 ea

NOW OFFERING LIMITED QUANTITIES OF RATS!!
Pinks $1.00
Fuzzies $1.50
Weanlings $2.00
Small $2.50
Medium $3.00
Large $3.50

Prices are the same for live or frozen rodents. You don't pay extra for live or for my high quality vacuum packing. Please visit my new webste: www.davidboggsreptiles.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2004, 06:35 PM   #2
supertiger
Im not sure why but I guess you dont want to sell your mice. I tried to call you 2 days in a row and you say I have the wrong number. I know its the right number because its the one you called me from. Oh well!

Old 01-27-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
KaylaJ
I would just like to say that David is a great guy to deal with. He takes excellent care of all his animals (rodents and herps). They come healthy as can be AND in many pretty colors! I am a repeat customer and have no complaints whatsoever!

Thanks David!

Kayla Richardson

Old 02-01-2005, 01:14 PM   #4
tex959
yep

David is great to deal with

Chris White

Old 02-06-2005, 08:17 PM   #5
David Boggs
Thank you

Kayla, I appreciate the positive comments and repeat business. Chris, good luck with those salmon boas. I would like to pubicly thank all of my customers in the east Texas area and those to whom I have shipped frozen rodents as well. I am stocking up on pinks and fuzzies in anticipation of hatching season. Good luck with your breeding and I wish you a successful incubation period with lots of healthy babies. Until then... David
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread