My Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-22-2006, 03:33 PM   #1
cris78
Warning! My Boas

Im Cristina. Just some pics of my Boas. They are my Belem Brazlian, BCI,Hog, Caulker Cay female, the male was being shy
Enjoy
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2006, 04:10 PM   #2
ericfire
very nice and diverse collection you have
how long has it taken for you to amass these guys
Eric

Old 12-22-2006, 04:12 PM   #3
cris78
not to long, im also getting a male Suri. I also have bp normals and morphs, but becoming much more intrested w/ local specific boas.

Old 12-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #4
garweft
I need a bigger place ASAP

To many snakes on my want list, and not enough room to keep them all.

Old 12-22-2006, 08:08 PM   #5
SPJ
Very, very nice.

Old 12-22-2006, 11:14 PM   #6
yungair23
Nice collection you hace Cristina! I think im going to begin posting here and fade out posting at redtailboa.net only once in a while..Keep me updated on what you get im also going to be picking up a suriname male for that female you asked about and hope to prove her out september next year!

Old 12-23-2006, 06:53 AM   #7
cris78
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungair23
Nice collection you hace Cristina! I think im going to begin posting here and fade out posting at redtailboa.net only once in a while..Keep me updated on what you get im also going to be picking up a suriname male for that female you asked about and hope to prove her out september next year!
I hear ya Nick!! Good luck w/ the Suris! The male im getting is an 05 so I have a while..I have to find him a girlfriend..Im trying to move some of my Bps out to make room.

Old 12-23-2006, 07:56 AM   #8
Ginger Ambrose
Cristina,
Your boas are beautiful.

Old 12-23-2006, 10:00 AM   #9
crotalusadamanteus
Sweet collection, I hope one day around retirement age, I will have at least one of each insular form, and several locality specific boas. I started on the mutations first though, LOL. They cost a bit more.

Thanks for sharing, would love to see the other Caulker.
Rick

Old 12-23-2006, 10:24 AM   #10
cris78
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Sweet collection, I hope one day around retirement age, I will have at least one of each insular form, and several locality specific boas. I started on the mutations first though, LOL. They cost a bit more.

Thanks for sharing, would love to see the other Caulker.
Rick
I feel the same way.Im really getting into locality specific boas..you dont have to be a morh to be beautiful, natural beauty is always better!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!