Reward Part Deux - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 07:16 PM   #151
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
That's a pretty good analogy for this situation Chris.

Dennis,
I hope that you're hearing what Chris is saying. He's given you some good advice which, if heeded, will go a long way to helping you repair your reputation around here.
OMG...Somethings wrong with my reputation too?

J/K...Yeah i should just accept that i have to take the criticism and not lower myself to a pissing match

Old 11-08-2005, 10:34 PM   #152
Cat_72
Exactly, Dennis.

It could have been ANYONE who posted what you did, adding the "good guy" stipulation, and I would have felt the same way, and would have said so. The best way for you to get people to see what you claim to be your "good guy" side is to just conduct yourself in that manner.

FYI........I haven't joined HELL. Yet.

Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #153
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Exactly, Dennis.

It could have been ANYONE who posted what you did, adding the "good guy" stipulation, and I would have felt the same way, and would have said so. The best way for you to get people to see what you claim to be your "good guy" side is to just conduct yourself in that manner.

Im not saying everyone posting is out to get me just most of the ones in hell...lol(they want me there really bad)
And i know you are to sweet to do such a thing
LOL...I would advise against it(Subscribing to The Hell Forum)

Old 11-08-2005, 11:06 PM   #154
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Exactly, Dennis.

My responses would have been the same to anyone with the same stipulations as well.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:59 AM   #155
A_Kendergirl
Wow...I go away for awhile and find this! I truly can't even begin to understand how you can say something over and over again (stalking comments and the like) and then not remember ever saying them.

Seeing as you seem to be almost listening to Chris, go back and re-read what he has to say. He's got some very important points that he's trying to get you to understand, and it doesn't look like you get them fully.

As many others have said here ... It could be ANYONE saying "I'll give you this ONLY if you give me a GG post". It's plain ol' poor tastes, and wrong in my books. I think you understand this - and have always understood this - but I think you like to rattle the cage and then play innocent. It gets dreadfully old. If I have you all wrong, and you really are that naive, then you REALLY need to take the blinders off and start listening to people. Not everyone is out to get you (in fact, very few if any).

Just as you can't buy your way into heaven, you can't (or at least shouldn't) buy yourself a GG post. You have to earn both. Actions speak louder than words ... I, for one, would like to see some more action. I won't ever do business with you for reasons you already know, but if you show yourself to be a decent business man I won't (and don't) really care if you do business with others - that is their choice.

PS - It was rather humorous to see you trying to help Chris with his business. An interesting gesture, but I'm pretty sure Chris has got the business part down.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:09 AM   #156
DAND
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
Hey Dand
You get any of those white Kings we were talking about yet?
I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone who would lower their standards and conduct business with you. I know I have told you in the past that I would not sell to you ever. Please do not solicit snakes from me again in the future. While we’re at it, do not solicit my friendship either. Your feeble attempt at buying my friendship by offering to buy me a drink the next time I am in town is pathetic. I have standards of whom I would associate with as well as whom I would choose to share a drink with. You fall far below my standards of both. Stop PM’ing me all together.

Quote:
I only wanted a gg thread because i wanted everyone to see the big picture and not a slanted veiw of me
The “slanted view” you speak of was caused by your statements and your statements alone. You made your bed and now you don’t want to lay in it. The big picture is you have been known to make bigoted remarks and for trolling threads and now for some reason you want to clean up your act. Good luck and good for you, but making stipulations and saying someone “must” give you a Good Guy thread was ludicrous. If you were a Good Guy then why would you have to ask for one? Whose acceptance are you looking for?

To address your continuous claims of me attacking and/or stalking you: Just because Rich has made the claim doesn’t make the claim any less ridiculous or true. If you want to continue to parrot Rich’s assumption then have at it. Take this however you want, you mean absolutely nothing to me. You mean less to me than bird crap on my windshield, which is a mere nuisance at best. I have no use for you whatsoever. The asinine claim of me stalking you would mean I would have to care half an iota about you, and believe me I do not.

I stand up for what I believe is right regardless of what anyone else thinks. You see I think for myself and am not a bleating sheep following along aimlessly. The post I made was done due to the claims of others stating they were not aware of the “whole” dennis situation. If you, Rich or anyone else want to think otherwise then there isn’t anything I can do about your foolish choice to believe that I would be lying about my reasoning. I compiled that information which consisted of quotes you yourself had made and posted it. I believe that your past quotes are information that should be known to any and all who would consider doing business with you. As I have said before, I will not do business with someone who shares your views. There are many others who share my standards and should have this information available to them. I am well aware that there are many who share your views by the observance of your Karma points. These cowardly bleating sheep show their support of you in the shadows too afraid to openly support you and their own views. Kind of odd they won’t “come out of the closet”. If the day comes that you do receive a Good Guy thread I will add that information to it so that the “whole picture” is known and not just a “slanted view”.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:07 AM   #157
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone who would lower their standards and conduct business with you. I know I have told you in the past that I would not sell to you ever. Please do not solicit snakes from me again in the future. While we’re at it, do not solicit my friendship either. Your feeble attempt at buying my friendship by offering to buy me a drink the next time I am in town is pathetic. I have standards of whom I would associate with as well as whom I would choose to share a drink with. You fall far below my standards of both. Stop PM’ing me all together.
I usually dont like to do this ,However in this case i will make an exception
Are you talking about this PM?
Quote:
Look maybe we got off on the wrong foot here David
Just because you dont like my personality or veiws on the world doesnt give you or anyone the right to follow me around and try to make others feel the same way about me as you do
I have tried on this site as well as off this site to make you understand that i am not a Bad Guy... A little to Honest but not Bad
Hopefully you can try and understand that and if you are unable to accept that i am not a Bad Person then maybe you can just let it go
Remember what i said...The offer is still open cheers
If it makes you feel any better i dont consider you to be a bad guy...just a tad misdirected is all
This post wasnt made to hurt anyone here it was a geture of good spirit in which i was trying to show all that i am not a bad guy as some would have it
Cant we all just get along?
I have Never And i must Repeat Never had a bad business dealing in my life!
I would also like to take this chance to point out that i had nothing to do with your warning points as i didnt even know about the thread untill someone told me it got sent to the Hell Forum of which i am not a subscriber

Also i didnt report that post either
Now I have posted this to show to all that i did try to do the right thing and put away our differences

Quote:
The “slanted view” you speak of was caused by your statements and your statements alone. You made your bed and now you don’t want to lay in it. The big picture is you have been known to make bigoted remarks and for trolling threads and now for some reason you want to clean up your act. Good luck and good for you, but making stipulations and saying someone “must” give you a Good Guy thread was ludicrous. If you were a Good Guy then why would you have to ask for one? Whose acceptance are you looking for?
LOL..Why does it seem to bother you so much?
Is it because your dislike of me?

Quote:
To address your continuous claims of me attacking and/or stalking you: Just because Rich has made the claim doesn’t make the claim any less ridiculous or true. If you want to continue to parrot Rich’s assumption then have at it. Take this however you want, you mean absolutely nothing to me. You mean less to me than bird crap on my windshield, which is a mere nuisance at best. I have no use for you whatsoever. The asinine claim of me stalking you would mean I would have to care half an iota about you, and believe me I do not.
I donot continuosly claim you are stalking me its only when you do and thats just on this thread
I seem to remember saying the same things when the Hell Club labeled me as a troll....

Quote:
I stand up for what I believe is right regardless of what anyone else thinks. You see I think for myself and am not a bleating sheep following along aimlessly. The post I made was done due to the claims of others stating they were not aware of the “whole” dennis situation. If you, Rich or anyone else want to think otherwise then there isn’t anything I can do about your foolish choice to believe that I would be lying about my reasoning. I compiled that information which consisted of quotes you yourself had made and posted it. I believe that your past quotes are information that should be known to any and all who would consider doing business with you. As I have said before, I will not do business with someone who shares your views. There are many others who share my standards and should have this information available to them. I am well aware that there are many who share your views by the observance of your Karma points. These cowardly bleating sheep show their support of you in the shadows too afraid to openly support you and their own views. Kind of odd they won’t “come out of the closet”. If the day comes that you do receive a Good Guy thread I will add that information to it so that the “whole picture” is known and not just a “slanted view”.
Let me just say this
Its a good quality to stand up for what you beleive in
But its a bad quality to dwell in the past and to harbor resentment
My personal veiws aside You are more than welcome to Add to my GG thread
I would encourage it as long as its true and business oriented
I dont have a problem with any of you untill the attacks start
Oh as far as others sharing my veiw(s)
This is the one that that i get the most support for
When Good people who have paid for this forum are afraid to post here knowing they will be attacked/Harassed for doing so ie Baiting,twisting,quotes out of context,bringing their family and freinds into the mix, and of Someone trying to get the forum to beleive they are a bad person ,I am sure i left out a couple of things but i think you got the jist of it

One would have to wonder why these practices are done

Old 11-09-2005, 12:28 PM   #158
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
My personal veiws aside You are more than welcome to Add to my GG thread
I would encourage it as long as its true and business oriented
Your statements would go a lot further with people if you held yourself to the same standards.
Why haven't you removed your vote on Jim's thread yet? If you mean what you type you would correct this non business related vote.

Old 11-09-2005, 01:23 PM   #159
Laura Fopiano
Wink

Quote:
Im not saying everyone posting is out to get me just most of the ones in hell...lol(they want me there really bad)
And i know you are to sweet to do such a thing
LOL...I would advise against it(Subscribing to The Hell Forum)

Dennis, being a "hell forum person" does make people stalker's, however, it does make you sound a little paranoid.

Old 11-09-2005, 03:11 PM   #160
Matt Haines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Cox
Dennis, being a "hell forum person" does make people stalker's, however, it does make you sound a little paranoid.
That should be "does not".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread