BOLD Jungle cross Mack Pastels - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #11
LeosForLess
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
Guess nobody likes them? :eek3: LOL
Well i live just south of Chicago, so i guess you can drop them off at my house!

Old 03-03-2006, 09:38 PM   #12
Xavier
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablohogs
has there been an albino mack snow yet?

im anxious to see the albino super mack!!! im thinking solid red eyes with a pink and white body. theyve crossed anery with albino in hondurans and cornsnakes and thats what they refer to as a "snow". a "ghost" being a hypo and anery.

i guess theres probably some question to weather a mack snow is a true anery. if it is, the solid black eyes is one heckuva bonus. in the super form it is completely absent of any yellow or red pigment. so i'd say thats anery.
They where publically release recently
http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/Geckos/SnowLeos.html

Old 03-03-2006, 10:57 PM   #13
diablohogs
Quote:
They where publically release recently
looks like a blazing blizzard with solid red eyes. wonder if it will develop pattern in time...

thanks for the link.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:08 PM   #14
groovygeckos
Hehe, damn Chad, where you been J/K

Old 03-03-2006, 11:10 PM   #15
groovygeckos
Quote:
Well i live just south of Chicago, so i guess you can drop them off at my house!
Hehe, nice try buddy. If youre buying Im delivering, otherwise you can pick them up yourself. LOL

Old 03-04-2006, 12:49 AM   #16
diablohogs
Quote:
Hehe, damn Chad, where you been
herpportal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!