People who Can't Spell "Burm" - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

View Poll Results: Check off any that you would purchase...
Equannas 10 24.39%
Elbino Berms 8 19.51%
Bald Pythons 16 39.02%
Gardener Snakes 10 24.39%
Hoop Snakes 10 24.39%
Red Tailed Pythons 9 21.95%
Emerald Tree Pythons 15 36.59%
Green Tree Boas 16 39.02%
Waterdogs listed as "Fish that turn into lizards" 7 17.07%
"Nile Aligators from Australia like that Croc Hunter guy has" 14 34.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2004, 11:19 PM   #21
ZX11
Quote:
Originally posted by meretseger
Well, hognoses do puff, and I hear they're great at math.

Erin B.
No, they are not good at math............. they have calculators.

Michael Parkinson

Old 02-12-2004, 12:32 AM   #22
dvf1973
And more for the kettle.

D'yall have them baby turtles that stay babies?

I was wondering if yall could get an albino bald python? Are they cheap? no? Why so much?

How big is that burm? 18 feet? wow, what does it eat , mice?

What kind of snake is that? Its a baby ball python. What kind of snake is that? That, thats a burmese python. Oh? So that one"the ball" will look like that one"the burm" when it grows up?

but the worst of them all, besides all of the tales, all of the myths, everyone that goes to pet stores in the state of Georgia apparently has been biten by either a Rattler, Cotton mouth, Coral snake, Moccasins.

Old 02-14-2004, 01:50 PM   #23
irishsnakes
selling skanks is solitation of prostitution and pretty much illegal everywhere except some counties in nevada!

Old 02-15-2004, 11:28 PM   #24
ZX11
skanks are legal in most of Canada, too

Old 02-19-2004, 02:46 PM   #25
GinoInDaBronx
I love this thread!

Thanks Seamus! These guys irritate me to no end, as well. But, I would like to add the one that just sends me into a seething frenzy... It is usually phrased a little something like this:

'hi, im looking for a speckled caimin. but it has to be cheep. can i keep it in a tank with my nial montor. how small of a cage can i keep them in?'

And these ones too...

'i want a hot snake. what is good 4 beginners? i wuz thinking of a monicle kobra or a gabon snake. r they good? how can i convince my parents to let me have it?'

Argggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Sincerely,

Gino 'In Da Bronx' Beniquez

Old 02-19-2004, 03:01 PM   #26
dvf1973
worse than that

My new serious irk in life as I get larger collections of expensive snakes, why would you pay for something like that? Its not like thay have feelings, they are cold blooded! When I see them I kill them, they do no one any good.

It pains me when people say this stuff, these are my kids and my kids are better than your kids! Actually my kid ate your kid in blah blah elementary . I think everyone in the world if they could just sit with an animal tat scares them for a couple of days they would have new opinions of these animals,how could you not ?

Old 02-20-2004, 01:30 AM   #27
ZX11
Would the proper response to these scenarios go something like this: "You are too dumb to be in this hobby"?

One woman, who witnessed the feeding of a python, asked why I wasn't going to cook the rabbits first. I knew she was serious.
Rude fella that I am, I replied. "No. Do you really think that, in the wild, they crawl up to the 'Bunny King' slither-thru and order 72 childrens rodent burgers, fries and small soda bloods. Then, for the adults, two dozen jumbo bunny burgers with all the fixin's?"

The woman, in total seriousness, asked "what do they eat in the wild?".

How do these people get through life???????????

Old 02-20-2004, 01:38 AM   #28
dvf1973
well we cant put them to sleep?

"How do these people get through life???????????"

Theres an easy answer for that, the get through life LIMPING!!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 02:08 PM   #29
ZX11

Old 04-02-2004, 08:31 PM   #30
wtrepluva
New One

I saw an add in the Houston Classifieds for 10 adult Vald Chamilions! Is that a million chameleons? I almost called the guy to help him out, but then I figured no, I don’t think any one who wants to buy a chameleon would buy a chamilion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!