To the Texas clan (and everyone else) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-19-2005, 01:34 AM   #101
ShannanD25
My pac man frog eats hoppers....

It is late and I need to go to bed....hahaha

Old 03-19-2005, 06:40 AM   #102
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverjop
Awwwwww Lucille!!! I knew what you were doing from the first moment! (but then again I read the whole....yes the whole dang "hell" thread!) And I was going to post on getting directions from Idaho to Texas, but I switched over and started reading this thread........and...well you know "the rest of the story"
By the way after heading east do I turn right at the Rocky Mountains or should I wait tell the truck is covered in corn stalks?

Hunc ornatum mundi nolo perdere video flagrare omnia res audio clamare homines nune extinguitur. Mundi et astrorum lumen nune concipitur mali hominis crimen tristilate et lacrimis gravis est dolor de terraeque maribus magnus eat clamor O caritas, O caritas nobis semper sit amor nos perituri mortem salutamus sola resurgit vita!
So There!!!
Overton, call if you get lost, we will send a team of longhorns to pull you out of the cornstalks and guide you to the land of coleoptera and Shiner, for a historical (or is that hysterical?) existentialist gathering, lol.
Nonne amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.......

Old 03-19-2005, 08:05 AM   #103
robin d.
mi lagarto tiene dos huevos grandes

las novias del largarto tienes amor por lagartos con huevos grandes

Old 03-19-2005, 08:04 PM   #104
riverjop
what the? your alligator has two large eggs?
Lucille! What are you talkin about? I'll be riding my Longhorns!!! Just send A wagon with oats and beer!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!