March 05 Reptiles Magazine **RAPTOR**s - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2005, 04:55 AM   #61
robin d.
Quote:
robin you can badmouth me all you want
that wasnt bad mouthing that was stating the truth

Quote:
and just plain sadly jelous of others who can put you in your rightfull place ! .....just like you are now
LOL!!!!!!

Quote:
i question everything and beleive nothing without proof
so other peoples EXPERIENCES are not good enough? i guess then this crowd just is not good enough for you....
i guess this season we will see... i have seen people just like you come and go, it is no big thing... i am usually quite good at callin it
arent you the one who is going to undercut the market (and the other breeders) just to piss people off??? rude eh?

Old 01-08-2005, 05:08 AM   #62
groovygeckos
was supposed to read

just like you are now , i speak my mind ! i do not feel i can put anyone in their place !
Quote:
arent you the one who is going to undercut the market (and the other breeders) just to piss people off???
NOPE ! you know not one single thing about me ! im rude in response to rudeness , harsh when treated harshly , thats about it ! who isnt ? ...i can admit my own faults

Old 01-08-2005, 05:25 AM   #63
groovygeckos
how is that the truth ?

you are saying i am a pain in the ass to this entire site ,and everyone on it ! also im egotistical and arrogant , when i have no reason to feel "high and mighty" over anyone else ,nor doubt i ever will ! i was rude sure ....but not like you werent way beyond the line saying ron tremper has taken something away from anyone that worked long and hard on it , as if tremper just walked into this hobby , and hasnt done ALOT (more than most ) of long and hard work to achieve that ! sure seems like jelousy to me ,besides being uncalled for and rude to say the least ! and you have the nerve to speak of karma ? LOL ... yes we will see (not sure what exactly ) but whatever you say .......

Old 01-08-2005, 05:26 AM   #64
robin d.
[quote]NOPE ! you know not one single thing about me !im rude in response to rudeness , harsh when treated harshly , thats about it ![quote]

i know more about you than you think. Of your rude and overbearing ways... and thats not just coming from one person, multiples. Best to watch out for the toes you might be stepping on.

Quote:
! NEGATIVE PLUS NEGATIVE NEVER EQUALS POSITIVE
then that means you can be the ONLY asshole? ok... thats cool with me, asshole

Old 01-08-2005, 05:28 AM   #65
MattP
Why don't you guys just duke this out in the CHAT!

Old 01-08-2005, 05:31 AM   #66
groovygeckos
no

it means you get flac , for giving it !

Old 01-08-2005, 05:33 AM   #67
groovygeckos
naaaaa

im done !

Old 01-08-2005, 05:42 AM   #68
robin d.
good, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lird split ya!! buh bye

Old 01-08-2005, 09:37 AM   #69
KelliH
Matt, you have the most gorgeous Trempers. They DO look ruby eyed! Hmm, things that make you go hmmm.

Old 01-08-2005, 12:37 PM   #70
MattP
Thank you very much Kelli, I always great to get a compliment from you!

I talked with Alberto. And the Ruby-Eyed Tremper Albino's eyes look just like the black eye of a Super Snow, but with that red glow. My geckos have pink eyes, and have that red glow when the pupil is dialated. It's not the same thing.......... It appears that Mr. Tremper crossed the Mack Snow bloodline into his A.P.T.O.R. One thing that Alberto pointed out to me is that, The Super Snows have that striped pattern, and so does Ron's R.A.P.T.O.Rs. Maybe the two are connected?

Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!