whos in line for a raptor - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-27-2005, 10:52 PM   #111
KelliH
Quote:
I think I'm heading back to KS where all the grown ups are.
LOL LOL Thanks for that Monte! I know you were half serious but still it made me laugh so hard I alomsot spit out the diet coke i was drinking. Oh the things I find humorous.... LOL Anyway..

On the subject of the imported leos that Tremper brought in..

It is irrelevent because (Justyn is right on this) we don't know whether he resold them or kept them. Honestly I couldn't care less what he did with them. In fact, you know what, I don't care what Tremper does anymore. If he wants to dip his geckos in blue kool aid and call them "Double Dipped SurprisoRaptors", fine, whatever.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:18 PM   #112
E2MacPets
Quote:
If he wants to dip his geckos in blue kool aid and call them "Double Dipped SurprisoRaptors", fine, whatever.
Wouldn't that be the Heaven's Gate morph?

ROTFLMAO

Old 01-27-2005, 11:29 PM   #113
Intense Herpetoculture
Yeah, Monte made me laugh as well!!! Blue kool aid huh? Maybe I can market it at Daytona next year, hahahahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
LOL LOL Thanks for that Monte! I know you were half serious but still it made me laugh so hard I alomsot spit out the diet coke i was drinking. Oh the things I find humorous.... LOL Anyway..

On the subject of the imported leos that Tremper brought in..

It is irrelevent because (Justyn is right on this) we don't know whether he resold them or kept them. Honestly I couldn't care less what he did with them. In fact, you know what, I don't care what Tremper does anymore. If he wants to dip his geckos in blue kool aid and call them "Double Dipped SurprisoRaptors", fine, whatever.

Old 01-27-2005, 11:53 PM   #114
groovygeckos
i did not call or email you that many times alex

EVER think my cell phone might have called you from my pocket a number of times ? if i emailed you in excess , it was to three seperate addresses and only because i wasnt sure it was going through , since you e-mailed me back the same day before that on several occasions . the weekend was nearing , you told me you were going out of town , so i was trying to place the order . we will see next season . enough said .

Old 01-28-2005, 12:08 AM   #115
groovygeckos
no posing here !

im just starting breeding leopard geckos (no big secret) i have bred the pair of fat-tails ten years ago , the pair i told you about from your quote recently , and about 10 more females since w/ various males . a few eggs hatching in a week or so .....and many many many more on the way from a few "Ground floor" (in your words) projects .

Old 01-28-2005, 12:18 AM   #116
robin d.
Quote:
EVER think my cell phone might have called you from my pocket a number of times ?
LOL
i think we may have to move this thread to the paranormal forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-28-2005, 12:23 AM   #117
Manhattan Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
LOL
i think we may have to move this thread to the paranormal forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!