whos in line for a raptor - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-24-2005, 10:43 PM   #71
MattP
Dan, just so you know.......... The eggs really have nothing to do with how big the gecko will get

Old 01-24-2005, 10:48 PM   #72
groovygeckos
thanks

i know . But it can have something to do w/ the size of the hatchling gecko im pretty sure . (youde just have to see these eggs ONLY reason i say that )

Old 01-25-2005, 01:20 AM   #73
robin d.
Quote:
i know . But it can have something to do w/ the size of the hatchling gecko im pretty sure .
just the other day i had an egg two inches long and bigger around than a roll of quarters (ladies think "super")... you know what hatched out a lil bity thing... its brother is twice his size.
sometimes with overly large eggs you experience problems.... especially if the egg takes on too much fluid the embryo can actually drown inside the egg, its yolk sac and fluid. egg size does not mean anything you can have big geckos hatch out of normal eggs and tiny geckos hatch out of large eggs.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:27 PM   #74
Dan Lubinsky
Hey Robin, you gotta see the size of my new Craptor, it's HUGE. I sure hope it can swim though ... went to get my camera and my wife went in the bathroom and I heard this noise and...

Old 01-25-2005, 10:41 PM   #75
robin d.
did it growl at her and she "sent it down river"?

Old 01-25-2005, 10:56 PM   #76
Dan Lubinsky
You're the best !!! It was more like a scream and a gurgle. Are you and the " Lord Of The Hyneeglo " doing Daytona this year ? Just got the word from Wayne Hill today that it's the weekend of Aug. 18th - 21st for the next 3 years. If so it would be great to catch your act in person.

Old 01-25-2005, 11:02 PM   #77
robin d.
i dont know if we are going or not. it all depends on allot of things. we will see i want to go again sooooooooooooo bad... plus i got a few people i would like to visit......
maybe if kelli goes this year i'll latch on to the bumper of her car as a stow away LOL

Old 01-25-2005, 11:17 PM   #78
Dan Lubinsky
We told them to hold the hurricanes this year till it's over, hope you make it.

Old 01-25-2005, 11:25 PM   #79
groovygeckos
hehe you guys are funny :)

Thanks Robin , didnt know that . i still think these babies will be BIG though . the parents were 100 and 90 g. (female) @ 9 months old .that was almost 2 months ago ,havent even weighed them again (scale doesnt go that high) the male was getting thick then had another growth spurt and is looking long and thin once again , so by the time this guy fills out again MIGHT be pretty close in size to "Moose"

Old 01-25-2005, 11:33 PM   #80
robin d.
ya well let them come they aint never encountered anything like me LOL... i'll be skippin down the beach give it the big FU... oh and by the way why doesnt anyone appreciate good bathroom humor anymore? is it politically incorrect? i was raised 4 of the foulest males on the planet... me and my moms had to fend for ourselves... we had a rule when going on trips no farting in the car... one of my brothers farted one was sitting on each side of me.... my father... king crude pulled the car over... whooped whoevers azz did it . gets back in the car farts and locked all the windows, when i was in high school he would take me shopping... we would be at places like Macy's the gap, Gucci anywhere really and if i was standing next to someone we would walk over and asked me if i had found anything i liked , secretly letting out a pure evil SBD killer and walk away. then the person next to me would get the down wind and gag and look at me like i was some sorta freak. and i look over in the distance watching my father trying to keep a straight face... dude, im the only girl you would think he could be not as crude... but at least he never gave me dirty sanchez's or poo-poo finger mustaches

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!