To the Texas clan (and everyone else) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-18-2005, 04:39 PM   #91
Lucille
I have been watching this thread for a few days now, and have had some interesting thoughts, which I would like to share, because I think they are worth pondering:

I do have a few geckoes and occasionally post a substantive gecko post, but I have a suggestion for these people who seem to be going on and on:

Just put my posts on 'ignore'. There you go, it's that simple. And you can do the same for others who may displease you. You will lose some posts of value and goodness that I write, but I respect your choices.

A simple solution; and now everyone may get back to geckoes, which IMHO are indeed terrific lizards.

pax vobiscum- peace be with you........

Old 03-18-2005, 05:02 PM   #92
riverjop
Awwwwww Lucille!!! I knew what you were doing from the first moment! (but then again I read the whole....yes the whole dang "hell" thread!) And I was going to post on getting directions from Idaho to Texas, but I switched over and started reading this thread........and...well you know "the rest of the story"
By the way after heading east do I turn right at the Rocky Mountains or should I wait tell the truck is covered in corn stalks?

Hunc ornatum mundi nolo perdere video flagrare omnia res audio clamare homines nune extinguitur. Mundi et astrorum lumen nune concipitur mali hominis crimen tristilate et lacrimis gravis est dolor de terraeque maribus magnus eat clamor O caritas, O caritas nobis semper sit amor nos perituri mortem salutamus sola resurgit vita!
So There!!!

Old 03-18-2005, 05:51 PM   #93
montezuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverjop
Hunc ornatum mundi nolo perdere video flagrare omnia res audio clamare homines nune extinguitur. Mundi et astrorum lumen nune concipitur mali hominis crimen tristilate et lacrimis gravis est dolor de terraeque maribus magnus eat clamor O caritas, O caritas nobis semper sit amor nos perituri mortem salutamus sola resurgit vita!
So There!!!
Yeah... what he said! LOL.. what did you just say?

Old 03-18-2005, 05:59 PM   #94
riverjop
Ah, this world is burning fast Oh, this world will never last. I don't want to lose it here in my time, give me time forever here in my time. I do want to lose the harmony of the universe. I see all things...burning, I hear men....shouting. Now is the light of the world and stars going out. Now does the blame for the disaster fall upon men. Grief is heavy with sadness and tears, great is the noise from the earth and the seas. O love, O love be with us always. We who will perish salute death. Life alone goes on!

O'Caritas by Cat Stevens

Old 03-18-2005, 06:00 PM   #95
montezuma
Well alrighty then!

Old 03-18-2005, 11:29 PM   #96
groovygeckos
now what was this thread for ? im lost LOL

Old 03-18-2005, 11:36 PM   #97
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
now what was this thread for ? im lost LOL
Coleopteran Existentialism.

Jeez, pay attention, wouldja?

Old 03-18-2005, 11:58 PM   #98
Monte
to be accurate . . .

it's "post-modern neo-Coleopteran Existentialism".

Rubes . . .

hehe

Old 03-19-2005, 12:50 AM   #99
ShannanD25
This thread is about warm fuzzies....or did you miss that part?

Old 03-19-2005, 01:33 AM   #100
montezuma
Fuzzies are too big for Leos, I suggest going with pinkies. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!