To the Texas clan (and everyone else) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-16-2005, 09:32 AM   #61
Bill_Leverton
This Was Only An Invite

Cant believe y"all are lossing your minds over a party invite.Ok it came from Hell but the thought was there.And I do understand the child friendly of this forum and I do have respect for that. So in MHO if this really bothers you then just let it die and move on Have a great day

Old 03-16-2005, 06:39 PM   #62
thegeckobarn_DW
Warning!

Oyyy.. It maketh me tiredeth.......

~~Dusty Windom

Old 03-16-2005, 07:41 PM   #63
robin d.
Quote:
Cant believe y"all are lossing your minds over a party invite.Ok it came from Hell but the thought was there.And I do understand the child friendly of this forum and I do have respect for that. So in MHO if this really bothers you then just let it die and move on Have a great day
considering the invite was at least half way through the threaad, i can see why people arent taking to it, considering the first part was a large tinkling contest... or one of those measuring up contests... if it had just been an invite to a party i do not think ANYONE would have had a problem. it was the substance before that people are having a problem with

Old 03-16-2005, 07:47 PM   #64
Bill_Leverton
Robin, I do see your point and the point of others here, and I just think it was a bad call so lets just let this die .....MAYBE ?????

Old 03-16-2005, 08:10 PM   #65
robin d.
mehbeh

Old 03-17-2005, 01:10 AM   #66
SableLynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
considering the invite was at least half way through the threaad, i can see why people arent taking to it, considering the first part was a large tinkling contest... or one of those measuring up contests... if it had just been an invite to a party i do not think ANYONE would have had a problem. it was the substance before that people are having a problem with
I agree that it is time to let it die. Thanks Robin for pointing out the obvious problem that the rest of us kept dancing around, it was not the invite, but the route and road leading up to the invite that I for one found offensive.

Also Thank you Lucille for the intention behind the invite. I believe you did truly have good intentions.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:35 AM   #67
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SableLynx
I agree that it is time to let it die. Thanks Robin for pointing out the obvious problem that the rest of us kept dancing around, it was not the invite, but the route and road leading up to the invite that I for one found offensive.

Also Thank you Lucille for the intention behind the invite. I believe you did truly have good intentions.
Atually, the post below is from page 8 of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringerofdoom
well all i did to this thread was make a comment to what bruce said, but it appears that people are drawing a line between us and the rest of the forum. See link

I think that lucille should have copied the link to the exact post # where the talks of a party show up. Cause all this thread here said was "To the Texas clan (and everyone else)" upon opening it just says "party" and a link to the whole thread, including jacobs shining lack of intellect that makes me wonder if the 18 beside his age is a little generous.. If it was not for the fact i wanted to see what lil jakie said, i dont think i would have seen what lucille was talking about either. It almost looks like she wanted people to participate in that hell thread, if they only read the first 3 or so post's where is just arguments.

Heck, Why that thread is still in hell going OT is beyond me. Someone should have re-started the party talks in another non-hell forum. I'm shure alot of other people skipped out in even viewing it, because of its location.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:43 AM   #68
SableLynx
Exclamation

Opps I must have been there. thanks for pointing that one out. Anyway I think we are pretty much all in agreement now as far as I can tell. so I think I'll on to another thread.

Old 03-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #69
ShannanD25
Wow,
I haven't read fauna in a few days and I come back to browse and read this?
I'm not even going to recap or go through what one person said to another. What bothers me is this IS a close knit group yet everyone seemed to turn on one another so quick and the Leo forum people get called names and everything else. What the he!!????When I first started reading the link I was shocked it was even in here and didn't understand why it was called party...luckily i was bored and read the whole thing...Y'all just went for each others' throats way to quick. Considering kids do read these forums, I hope those who got nasty and started calling names realize those same kids could one day be a potential customer and that whether you want to or not, you ARE setting examples these kids may follow. Guess fauna was about due for a big dramatic blow out. Hopefully this is it for the rest of the year?

Old 03-17-2005, 10:42 PM   #70
montezuma
I think it's become water under the bridge already Laura... or was that just the steam before the large eruption?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!