To the Texas clan (and everyone else) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-18-2005, 11:25 AM   #81
robin d.
Quote:
although I've been known to blow a gasket over conduct once and awhile. (right guys?)
yup, in fact he is still mad at me (for several things)... but he has always tried to be the voice of reason even when i didnt want to hear it... and ya know i am stuborn, hot headed, vulgar and rude sometimes (only when i have a point to make)... other than that i am like a spring breeze blowing gently across the linens on the cloths line... the warm spring sun on your face and a feild of daiseys meant to frolic through

Old 03-18-2005, 11:34 AM   #82
robin d.
just don't poop in my field or rain on my cloths

Old 03-18-2005, 11:43 AM   #83
riverjop
quote; The simple fact that there is one standard for "the great friends" who are frequent contributors to the leo forum and ANOTHER standard for those of us who are NOT "great friends" with them, is not cool.

I do NOT condone my particular method in the leo forum, it would not be appropiate and it has been discussed and explained, in a adequate manner I believe, that the posting of the THREAD itself and NOT the PARTICULAR post individually, was an error made in innocenense; merely an attempt at inclusion for everyone in something that looks to be a pretty good time.

I had NO clue that this double standard existed, I am NOT surprised, as those who OFTEN yell loudest about the affront someone has given them are in themselves guilty of the same. That, however, is YET another topic and, should further discourse be wished, should have a thread of its own.

What it really seems to be coming down to, is some folks here don't like some other folks, or folk as it were, because they/I/we do not conform to standards that are arbitrary to begin with.

Ya can't have it both ways folks

Welcome to Earth! LOL Hey clic's elitist groups? You should see my wifes office! It's like a little piece of life! All the love and hate, backstabbing and flowers you could stand!

And Wes, I always thought you "WERE" part of fauna and the LEO section!?
Hmmmm thanks for clearing that up! Now I can opress in a biased way! LOL

HEY Robin! if your are .... like a spring breeze blowing gently across the linens on the cloths line... the warm spring sun on your face and a feild of daiseys meant to frolic through Than why is it snowing so hard right now! can ya send some of that up my way?
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2005, 12:11 PM   #84
robin d.
i am what you say but i am no miricle worker overton!!

Old 03-18-2005, 12:14 PM   #85
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverjop
quote; The simple fact that there is one standard for "the great friends" who are frequent contributors to the leo forum and ANOTHER standard for those of us who are NOT "great friends" with them, is not cool.

I do NOT condone my particular method in the leo forum, it would not be appropiate and it has been discussed and explained, in a adequate manner I believe, that the posting of the THREAD itself and NOT the PARTICULAR post individually, was an error made in innocenense; merely an attempt at inclusion for everyone in something that looks to be a pretty good time.

I had NO clue that this double standard existed, I am NOT surprised, as those who OFTEN yell loudest about the affront someone has given them are in themselves guilty of the same. That, however, is YET another topic and, should further discourse be wished, should have a thread of its own.

What it really seems to be coming down to, is some folks here don't like some other folks, or folk as it were, because they/I/we do not conform to standards that are arbitrary to begin with.

Ya can't have it both ways folks

Welcome to Earth! LOL Hey clic's elitist groups? You should see my wifes office! It's like a little piece of life! All the love and hate, backstabbing and flowers you could stand!

And Wes, I always thought you "WERE" part of fauna and the LEO section!?
Hmmmm thanks for clearing that up! Now I can opress in a biased way! LOL

HEY Robin! if your are .... like a spring breeze blowing gently across the linens on the cloths line... the warm spring sun on your face and a feild of daiseys meant to frolic through Than why is it snowing so hard right now! can ya send some of that up my way?
Dadgum it folks, I MISSED another membership meeting???

What is up with that?

Ho hum, back to my nice little bit of river bank, leaves just tipping into the cool mountain flow, tasting the glacial freshness of springtime a thousand years ago, feeling my roots deepen, twisting around the very bones of the mountain that is my constant source of wonder and mystery, my branches swaying gently, dancing as the birds alight and fly adding their song to the orchestral wonder that is the wind sliding around and through everything it sees, as I ponder that most interesting of conundrums, human interactions. Perhaps it is the beetle, who knows nothing but the bark he crawls on and the debris he hides under and raises his family in, that is the one who knows all the answers for it is said that he worries at nothing, knowing full well that his place is that of a beetle, to live, to grow, to make more beetles and then to die, thereby making room for those beetles yet to come. He, it is said, worries at none of these as he is completely unaware of thier existance, unable with his little beetle brain, to grasp the concept of interaction, interjection, even happiness itself both escapes and eludes our little coleopteran companion and yet, in his blissful ignorance of all he is missing, is he not a happy beetle, scurrying about like mice on ice, but in no hurry to get to a place he does not know he's looking for?

Ooops, slipped into existentialism there for a minute.

ANYWAY, as was once said by that MOST EXCELLENT of actors, cough cough, though the Matrixes were good, PARTY ON DUDES!!!

Old 03-18-2005, 12:15 PM   #86
MrCharlieGreen
some people are crazy.. ok now bring the attention back to the leopard geckos

Old 03-18-2005, 12:24 PM   #87
brucestephenson
I had only made several posts in the leo forum for a few weeks before HELL came here. I only know a few members from excellent purchases I made from them. It is not a little club, but I can definitely tell you what it is from looking at it as an outsider, a college graduate, a healthcare provider, a supervisor of people, and a thirty-year veteran of the reptile industry.

The leopard gecko forum is a group of highly educated, polite, friendly, knowledgable, ethical, and decent people. They police themselves without much help from Webslave so well, that this has become the elite discussion forum in Fauna Classifieds.

It is very notable that the best of the best leopard gecko breeders stay a way from here for long periods when this kind of nastiness rears its ugly face.
This nastiness does not bother me much personally, because I myself am extremely capable of carrying it out on others if I feel so inclined. I have to watch myself in this regard.

However, most of us here in the leopard gecko forum, like myself, work extremely hard in high-stress jobs with immense personal responsibilities, and high standards of personal behavior. When we get home from work, we do not enjoy nastiness and online killings. We just want to relax with our friends here.

Old 03-18-2005, 12:39 PM   #88
robin d.
Quote:
some people are crazy
tell me something the doctors didnt tell me

Old 03-18-2005, 12:47 PM   #89
robin d.
Quote:
Perhaps it is the beetle, who knows nothing but the bark he crawls on and the debris he hides under and raises his family in,
two words....
dung beetles

Old 03-18-2005, 12:57 PM   #90
riverjop
Wes!!! How many times have I told you? Do not! I repeat! Do not hang your feet into the L.A. River!!! See what happens! hallucinating again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!