Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 07:18 PM   #51
KelliH
Quote:
of course there would be no reason for competition or worry about someone else overproducing or underselling you , if you werent generally pissing people off by not selling to them . i may or may not be one of them .
Dan, you told me once that you would undercut all the "big breeders". Remember that email?

Your attitude is the reason a lot of people will not deal with you, because of stuff just like that. It works both ways too, today people won't sell to you, tomorrow people won't buy from you.. Unless your attitude changes that is.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:19 PM   #52
KelliH
I am more concerned about the amoebas. And where they came from.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:20 PM   #53
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Dan, you told me once that you would undercut all the "big breeders". Remember that email?

Your attitude is the reason a lot of people will not deal with you, because of stuff just like that like that. It works both ways too, today people won't sell to you, tomorrow people won't buy from you.. Unless your attitude changes that is.
I agree 110%, but again....

I urge you Dan, do not think for a second I am dropping this.

Answer my question. Now.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:25 PM   #54
Chris@TSE
From what has been proven thus far, it had to of orginated from one of two places. Poe or Lubinsky.

And Mr. Lubinsky, now would be an appropriate time to address ALL of these issues and concerns instead of lurking here while this unfolds. This has EVERYTHING to do with you as well, if not more. I'm asking for nothing but honesty, and expect nothing less.

Did Dan Poe prompt you to purchase a mack snow from Alex Hue on his behalf? Yes or no.

Please do not allow this thread to spew into 50+ pages and destory multiple reputations..... Honesty is something too many people here learn too late. Hopefully this will not be the case here today.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:25 PM   #55
groovygeckos
truthfully

i do not know the exact date . i got a clean fecal the day he arrived (it was in the deli cup ) , he ate very well right away . so i put him in w/ a group of adult females 12-14 days later i find only 2 fertile eggs and a few slugs .
after breeding he slowed eating , so i had another fecal done . he had an Ameoba (or so says the vet ) .
i was very suprised to hear this as he had been very active . i had fecals taken from the females he bred with . they were clean .

so now the only thing i can blame is bad feeders ?

i really did not know anything about ameoba , or how it worked .

so i asked chris who had also bought a snow to see if he had any problems .

Old 03-19-2005, 07:26 PM   #56
Jeremy Letkey
Dan poe, I think that your attitude about this whole thing is wrong. If Alex chose not to sell to you that is his right. Yeah it would suck but that is his choice. Dan Lubinsky if you knowing fronted yourself for Dan Poe, you are also wrong. If not and you did not know that there were tensions between Alex and Dan P, then that is a different story. As long as you can honestly say that then I feel sorry that Dan P basicly used you to get what he wanted. I know I wasn't going to let that happen to me. If I had the money I would have bought in on this project, If I had I would be here demanding answers as well. This is where I stand if anyone don't like it oh well.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:29 PM   #57
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
if Dan didnt decide to sell his snow i would have bought one in person , or had a friend do the same or place the order.
dan,
it is people LIKE YOU that i have this clearly written in my TERMS:

* Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel sale of any animals at any time prior to completion of the sale. Sales are considered complete upon acceptance of the shipment by the buyer. Any and all monies exchanged between buyer and seller shall be refunded if the sale is canceled.

* The guarantee pertains to the original purchaser only. Any animal resold within the guarantee period will cause the guarantee to become null and void.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:33 PM   #58
KelliH
Dan, do you still have the Mack Snow adult male? In your email to Chris you stated:

Quote:
Chris, just wondered , who did you get your snow from ? any fecal tests ? mine had an ameoba(sp?) and pinworms , didnt have him for too long and keep them very clean . just wanted to see if anyone else had any problems .
Some amoebas are very serious and highly contagious. Some collections have been wiped out by amoebas. I'm curious, what medicine did the vet give you to treat it?

Old 03-19-2005, 07:36 PM   #59
robin d.
Quote:
i really did not know anything about ameoba , or how it worked .
amebas can litterally kill an entire collection and spreads very rapid. you can get false negative on fecal exams.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:38 PM   #60
Chris@TSE